List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: sucker for sad endings

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

sucker for sad endings

Started by Cindy-Striped-Socks at 2009/11/01 02:16PM
    Latest post: 2009/11/02 04:47PM, Views: 752, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2009/11/01 02:16PM
    sucker for sad endings
    Cindy-Stripe...

okay okay i guess im just a sucker for a good death scene! as you know ive been boycotting cbs after gl was cancelled never to watch young and restlessor as the world turns again but i heard that a main character was dying and i gave in and watched as the world turns to see! so now im all caught up in thatshow again knowing that sept10, it will be gone too. maybe if im into days as well, then it wont be quite as heartbreaking as when gl left, to see as the world turns go,and i promise that is the very very end of cbs for me

#2   2009/11/02 05:59AM
    Re: sucker for sad endings
    PelphreyPosse

Cindy, watch away. These gloom and doom posters who "Know" when a soap is being cancelled are just posting for their 15 minutes of fame. Nothing has been announced on any of the remaining 7 soaps and for now, they are all on. Just watch and enjoy and stop trying to look into the future. None of us know what is store.

#3   2009/11/02 06:02AM
    phyllist

Quote PelphreyPosse: Cindy, watch away. These gloom and doom posters who "Know" when a soap is being cancelled are just posting for their 15 minutes of fame. Nothing has been announced on any of the remaining 7 soaps and for now, they are all on. Just watch and enjoy and stop trying to look into the future. None of us know what is store.

Thank you, Posse. I don't understand why people make up this kind of thing. We all know that the soaps are in trouble, but I'll watch Young and Restless to the end. I've been trying to get into As The World Turns, just to see Tom, but I can't quite get there yet.

#4   2009/11/02 10:48AM
    pink kiity

if you haven't seem the Micheal Jackson movie this is it its a good movie go and see it its the last time you will be seeing him at his best i saw it last night. it will be out for only 2 weeks,

#5   2009/11/02 04:47PM
    PelphreyPosse

Pink, again wrong information. MJ's movie has been extended for a longer viewing due to the 101 million take the first few days.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list