List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Hi Everyone!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hi Everyone!

Started by fan39 at 2009/10/26 09:24AM
    Latest post: 2009/11/04 12:06PM, Views: 790, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2009/10/26 09:24AM
    Hi Everyone!
    fan39

I havent said Hi in a while so I thought I would say hey to everyone I miss posting with everyone about everyday guidinglight happenings. Do any of you think we will ever get it back without any reruns but with continueing everyones lives where they left off?...
    I hope so!

#2   2009/10/30 04:14PM
    Re: Hi Everyone!
    Cindy-Stripe...

i sure hope so! somdays are easier to get through than others and today has been especially hard i swear all of us fans have been going through the grieving process just as we would if a person or pet has been lost! i am trying to get into days of our lives and i even broke down and watched young and the restless today!i swore i wouldnt give cbs that satisfaction i hope if gl comes back that all our favorites will be on but i guess beggers cant be chosers! well happy halloween everybody---its my favorite holiday!

#3   2009/11/04 07:14AM
    fan39

Thanks Cindy-Stripe for your comment At least we have this board to come to for memories!

#4   2009/11/04 12:06PM
    freckles61

Hello to you too. This morning I turned on Lets Make a Deal for the first time...just to see what it was like. I watched for about 5 minutes and shut it off. I can't believe they cancelled our GL for that crap. Any whoo I still miss our show. I tried watching Y&R for a couple of weeks but just can't seem to get into it. Maybe I'm still grieving the loss and just can't replace it with another soap. Sounds kinda corney.. but it's true.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list