List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Lucien Black?!Where are you?(Fanfics)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lucien Black?!Where are you?(Fanfics)

Started by JizzieFan19 at 2009/10/23 07:41PM
    Latest post: 2009/11/19 02:56PM, Views: 839, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2009/10/23 07:41PM
    Lucien Black?!Where are you?(Fanfics)
    JizzieFan19

Hey,I was looking for Lucien Black the new poster that has fanfics and is continuing GL's story.I post fanfics and wanted to let everyone know!They are on Sweetest Sparks.If anyone has read them let me know what you think.Lucien,I just wanted to know if you were able to view them after you signed up?Thanks!Let me know if you want to know more about my fanfics!Thanks!=)

#2   2009/10/26 08:54AM
    Re: Lucien Black?!Where are you?(Fanfics)
    lucienblack

Quote JizzieFan19: Hey,I was looking for Lucien Black the new poster that has fanfics and is continuing GL's story.I post fanfics and wanted to let everyone know!They are on Sweetest Sparks.If anyone has read them let me know what you think.Lucien,I just wanted to know if you were able to view them after you signed up?Thanks!Let me know if you want to know more about my fanfics!Thanks!=)

Hi JizzieFan19

Sorry I haven't been able to sign on but lots going on right now with my latest book release and maintaining the blog. Send me the link again and I will sign up and read over.

Lucien

#3   2009/10/26 03:36PM
    JizzieFan19

- Edited. Please review the guidelines of this forum. No offsite soap opera board linking is allowed unless you have specific permission from admin. Lucien has specific permission to post his link one time. You do not.

Eric.

Thanks so much and good luck with your book:)

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2009/10/28 05:22AM
    #4   2009/10/29 08:08PM
    JizzieFan19

Well fine then .Lucien do you have an email so I can send you the link?AND IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO READ MY FANFIC ALSO,let me know and I will email it to you.Its basically Sweetest Sparks.com and sign up.Thanks:)

#5   2009/10/31 07:28AM
    JizzieFan19

Hey everyone!I posted a new chapter in my fanfic last night!Check it out!Thanks!:D

#6   2009/11/06 06:40PM
    JizzieFan19

By the way I like comments !And I wanted to make sure Lucien got access to it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/11/06 06:40PM
    #7   2009/11/07 08:37AM
    lucienblack

Quote JizzieFan19: By the way I like comments !And I wanted to make sure Lucien got access to it.

I signed up but it said you had to authorize my account. Still pending

#8   2009/11/09 07:24PM
    JizzieFan19

That I had to?Hmmm..I didnt know about that!Haha,I will check it tonite for ya!Thanks!=)

#9   2009/11/19 02:56PM
    JizzieFan19

Hey Lucien,did that go thru for you?=)

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list