List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Marcy had her baby!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Marcy had her baby!

Started by lovenoah at 2009/10/22 06:03AM
    Latest post: 2009/12/05 03:15PM, Views: 5560, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2009/11/09 07:28PM
    Re: Marcy had her baby!
    JizzieFan19

Hello everyone!How was ur weekend?!I hope to chat with everyone!=)

#32   2009/11/24 10:25AM
    JizzieFanIsA...

JizzieFan is a liar. She does not know Marcy. She even went so far on another board to upload pictures of Emme and a few of our other friends and say it was her.

Emme had a c-section, not a natural birth. She has no idea who you are, and is actually pretty disturbed that someone would create this whole imaginary friendship.

The person you are pretending to be in your pictures on soap central is an attorney. If I were you, I would remove them pronto.

#33   2009/11/24 11:43AM
    shaynahfan

Thanks for the confirmation. I knew something just wasn't right about her claims.

#34   2009/11/24 03:43PM
    cat1005

funny how Jizziefan hasn't responded to this post huh? must be true

#35   2009/11/24 07:41PM
    JizzieFan19

Yeah,I was sick sorry I didnt get on?!WHatever it doesnt matter what anyone thinks on here cause I am leaving once again.BizzieFan give me your email and we can talk .As for everyone else,thanks for being my friend but this is uncalled for.

#36   2009/11/25 06:38AM
    cat1005

Quote JizzieFan19: Yeah,I was sick sorry I didnt get on?!WHatever it doesnt matter what anyone thinks on here cause I am leaving once again.BizzieFan give me your email and we can talk .As for everyone else,thanks for being my friend but this is uncalled for.

Jizziefan, show us some respect, after all you have written and we read please let us know the truth. Is it true - do you really know her??????

#37   2009/11/25 08:21AM
    JizzieFan19

Yes I do.I'm sorry I went off a little but I'm gettin tired of gettin accused and bashed about everything.If you believe me or not it's completely up to you.Everyone has their opinion I just don't appreciate what everyone is saying.

#38   2009/11/27 05:11PM
    vixenbp

Quote JizzieFan19: Yes I do.I'm sorry I went off a little but I'm gettin tired of gettin accused and bashed about everything.If you believe me or not it's completely up to you.Everyone has their opinion I just don't appreciate what everyone is saying.

You should tell the truth then...vixenbp

#39   2009/12/01 12:41PM
    Sam Ross

wow! i haven't been here in a while and whoa!! the drama continues. unfortunately, this little drama is not as well written as GL, even in it's worst times.

isn't poor jizzy the same girl who left this site (kinda in a huff)months ago and just recently came back under another name? wasn't there also a story about how sick her g-mother was?

if yes, there's a pattern here...and if this really is all lies, there's lots of therapy in her future.

as for me...i still miss GL but am looking forward to checking out venice soon. do wish they would show reruns of GL somewhere on cable. hope that rumor comes true.

hope everyone is well and have a great xmas season - full of peace and love.

sammy ross

#40   2009/12/01 12:57PM
    Bizzie Bliss...

^^Yeah thats Jizzie,my little sister.Our Grandma is 90yrs old-(God bless her) she fell and almost broke her hip,was sick and had a hospital stay for 2wks.She also couldnt walk.And yeah,Jizzie left last year and came back recently(I am not sure when).And I left also but came back because she is in the hospital with her son and husband now.So pray.Thanks!=)

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list