List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Marcy had her baby!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Marcy had her baby!

Started by lovenoah at 2009/10/22 06:03AM
    Latest post: 2009/12/05 03:15PM, Views: 5653, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2009/10/22 09:24PM
    Re: Marcy had her baby!
    2577Echo

Congratulations on your new son. May you enjoy him as much as I have enjoyed mine for the last 30+ years. I'm sure he is absolutely adorable. All the best to you and your family.

#12   2009/10/23 07:32PM
    JizzieFan19

Hello everyone!Sorry I wasnt able to post I went to the hospital and couldnt get on.But right now I am on my ipod touch.I wanted to update everyone as soon as Marcy called me but I couldnt my ipod died.I watched the whole thing thru the webcam and she is going to the same for me since we live on each side of the coast ,lucky for her shes on the warmer side .I talked with Marcy after too on the webcam and saw Jackson Robert.He is a cutie pie .They are all doing great!I am having my baby either tomorrow or Sunday!So if I am not on by then thats why .I hope to go visit Marcy and Don in a few weeks with my new baby and my little girl Nicole and of course my hubby .I will update everyone about Marcy & me after my baby is here!Till then feel free to leave stuff in my thread or in this thread and I will answer when I return!Thanks so much you guys!Talk to you all soon!:)

#13   2009/10/24 01:06AM
    lovenoah

Quote JizzieFan19: I watched the whole thing thru the webcam and she is going to the same for me since we live on each side of the coast ,lucky for her shes on the warmer side .I talked with Marcy after too on the webcam and saw Jackson Robert.He is a cutie pie

So Marcy had a natural birth?! Wow!

#14   2009/10/24 03:46PM
    JizzieFan19

Yep and I am having mine tomorrow .

#15   2009/10/24 06:24PM
    lovenoah

Really? She had a baby that size naturally? I'm still in shock.

Congrats to you, in advance. So you're being induced tomorrow?

#16   2009/10/24 06:28PM
    Mrs.JamesSpa...

congrats, in advance Jizziefan =)

#17   2009/10/25 11:01AM
    freckles61

Congratulations Marcy. Cherish every moment you have cause they grow up so fast. Mine is 12 and so hard to get a hug out of these days. Babies are such a blessing. I wonder if Jizziefan had her baby yet.

#18   2009/10/27 10:32AM
    shaynahfan

Quote JizzieFan19:I wanted to update everyone as soon as Marcy called me but I couldnt my ipod died.I watched the whole thing thru the webcam and she is going to the same for me since we live on each side of the coast

The hospitals allow webcams during surgeries?

#19   2009/10/28 05:43PM
    mamerk

:) Congrats to you Marcy!!! Jackson is really a "big boy."
    Enjoy your time with him they grow up so fast!!!

Congrats also to Jizziefan when her new edition gets here.
    My birthday is next Friday the 6th, so I am partial to November babies...just kidding! All babies are sweet!!!!

#20   2009/10/29 08:10PM
    JizzieFan19

Quote shaynahfan:
    Quote JizzieFan19:I wanted to update everyone as soon as Marcy called me but I couldnt my ipod died.I watched the whole thing thru the webcam and she is going to the same for me since we live on each side of the coast

The hospitals allow webcams during surgeries?

Yeah but need certain permission:).I had my baby.Its a boy.It under JizzieFan19's thread!:)

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list