List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Marcy had her baby!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Marcy had her baby!

Started by lovenoah at 2009/10/22 06:03AM
    Latest post: 2009/12/05 03:15PM, Views: 5594, Replies: 44
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2009/10/22 06:03AM
    Marcy had her baby!
    lovenoah

I'm surprised that JizzieFan hasn't reported this by now but Marcy had her baby boy last night. His name is Jackson and he was 8 lbs. 12 oz.

#2   2009/10/22 06:58AM
    Re: Marcy had her baby!
    Bizzie Fan

I think that JizzieFan19 might be a little busy with her new bundle of joy like Marcy. Read the JizzieFan19's thread. She said that she was having a baby this week.

#3   2009/10/22 09:16AM
    1ollie

Congratulations....He was a big boy..

#4   2009/10/22 09:47AM
    Lady53

Quote 1ollie: Congratulations....He was a big boy..

Congratulations ~ thought he wa going to be a big one because she was getting so big for such a little person.

#5   2009/10/22 10:17AM
    lovenoah

Quote Bizzie Fan: I think that JizzieFan19 might be a little busy with her new bundle of joy like Marcy. Read the JizzieFan19's thread. She said that she was having a baby this week.

Must be great to have a baby the same week as your best friend! She said she would post from the hospital so I'm waiting for more details.

#6   2009/10/22 10:46AM
    PelphreyPosse

Jackson Robert, welcome to the world.

#7   2009/10/22 11:47AM
    Mrs.JamesSpa...

yay glad to hear Marcy had her baby.

#8   2009/10/22 04:14PM
    Bizzie Fan

Quote lovenoah:
    Quote Bizzie Fan: I think that JizzieFan19 might be a little busy with her new bundle of joy like Marcy. Read the JizzieFan19's thread. She said that she was having a baby this week.

Must be great to have a baby the same week as your best friend! She said she would post from the hospital so I'm waiting for more details.
    I think that best friends having their babies about the same time would be great, then the little ones could grow up as friends also. I too am waiting to hear more. She didn't say what she was having. Maybe, we will hear from her soon.

#9   2009/10/22 07:36PM
    SndrElkins

Congratulations Marcy

#10   2009/10/22 07:49PM
    Rosie Butter...

Congrats on your new little boy!! Enjoy the good, the crying and everthing he does. Kids really show you how fast time goes by. I hate to be one of those moms that give advice and thinks they know everything, but as a mom of 4 kids and 3 are boys---watch out when they pee! OMG! 8 pounds of baby, I am sure MR is feeling a lot better, as that is a lot of baby for a small built mom. Best wishes!!

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list