List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Guiding Light Chat Room!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Guiding Light Chat Room!

Started by Chrissi at 2009/10/16 01:27PM
    Latest post: 2012/02/17 06:18PM, Views: 13778, Replies: 55
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2010/05/20 12:37PM
    Re: Guiding Light Chat Room!
    sonny6

HI GUYS! I HAVE MISSED GL A LOT. DOES ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW WHAT THE CAST OF GL IS DOING THESE DAYS. AFTER GL WENT OFF THE AIR, I FELT LIKE OH WELL AT LEAST ATWT IS STILL ON AND NOW THEY WILL SOON BE OFF THE AIR. SO THAT WILL ONLY LEAVE THE BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL FOR ME TO WATCH. I AM SURE SOON ALL SOAPS WILL BE TAKEN OFF. WHAT A DRAG, US AS VIEWERS GET SO HOOKED ON THE PROGRAMS AND SO INTO THE LIVES OF THE CAST AND THEN ITS GONE. I FELT WHEN GL WAS FINISHED PART OF MY LIFE HAD STOPPED. NO REALLY, AND I KNOW A LOT OF YOU OUT THERE FELT THE SAME WAY. NOW ATWT OFF. THANKS TO SOAP.COM FOR HAVING THIS MESSAGE BOARD. PLZ DON'T GET RID OF IT. HOPE ALL SOAP FANS WELL.

#52   2010/05/28 10:54AM
    fan39

Hi everyone! I miss seeing opinions, news, updates, and spoilers from everyone on this board. I still miss Guiding Light, I don't watch any other soap this was my one and only. I miss chating with everyone, hope everyone is well!

#53   2010/05/31 06:28PM
    KatieParker

Quote Chrissi: Hi guys,

Sandra asked me if I'd open this thread for all of our great Guiding Light fans and of course, I agreed, and came here immediately!

Please feel free to post about anything you'd like to discuss, off topic of the show and get to know each other or resume old friendships.

Enjoy!

Christine Fix
    Editor-in-Chief

#54   2010/07/08 09:14PM
    SndrElkins

Dang i miss GL.Hard to believe it will soon be a year since the show was taking from us

#55   2011/08/31 09:58AM
    Re: Guiding Light dvds
    parisiandreamz

Hi,
    Can anybody please tell me if there is any way to buy episodes of the show from 2008 and 2009, as it just ended here in Ireland right in the middle of 2008, and it's all just been left up in the air? Would be very grateful for any info/help.
    Thanks,
    Marie

#56   2012/02/17 06:18PM
    PelphreyPosse

Dont you mean 356? thats how many days there are in one year.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list