List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Guiding Light Chat Room!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Guiding Light Chat Room!

Started by Chrissi at 2009/10/16 01:27PM
    Latest post: 2012/02/17 06:18PM, Views: 13534, Replies: 55
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2009/11/23 05:24PM
    Re: Guiding Light Chat Room!
    Bizzie Fan

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

#42   2009/11/23 05:56PM
    mamerk

Happy "Turkey Day" to all!!!

#43   2009/11/25 01:11AM
    pink kiity

Donny Osmond wins dancing with the stars i couldn't believe it I was rooting for him from the very beginning i was happy that he had won,

#44   2009/11/28 08:03AM
    SndrElkins

Quote pink kiity: Donny Osmond wins dancing with the stars i couldn't believe it I was rooting for him from the very beginning i was happy that he had won,

DITTO

#45   2009/12/27 08:13PM
    SndrElkins

GL fans were yall at I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.Mine was great

#46   2009/12/28 07:06AM
    shorty1943

Quote SndrElkins: GL fans were yall at I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.Mine was great

Morning, Sandra:
    I had forgotten all about this thread, thanks for bringing it back up. Your Christmas probably got a little better with two wins from the BOYS!! Both good games, Saints and Redskins.....My family had a grand holiday season, with lots of good food and family.

We are once again sad because yet another of our soaps will soon go away...makes my heart hurt to know that ATWT will not join our beloved GL..at least we have until Sept. but of course that will be here before we know it.

We need to keep this thread up and running, it is fun to hear about everyone. Thanks again, Sandra

HOW BOUT THEM BOYS!!!!

#47   2009/12/28 02:55PM
    stevenbunch5

I want to wish each and everyone a Happy New year, God no's we can use a good year. Pleas let this be aturn around for our soaps. May ATWT make it passed September, and someone out there listening , bring back my Guidinglight. Oh and Thanyou all , on the wishes that was sent to my wife and me on our first child. God Bless you all!!!
    Steve

#48   2010/01/08 07:26AM
    merrymary

Hello, to my GL friends. I haven't visited the board too much since before the holidays. But, now that things have calmed down, and we are somewhat back to "normal", I just wanted to say I hope everyone has a very good year in 2010. This country is facing many challenges, as many of us are doing in our own lives. May all of you have peace and find happiness during the year. With God's help and grace, we weill get through another year without too many trials along the way. I MISS the light everyday. I see that there is going to be a So Long event in Conn. coming up soon. So if any of you get a chance to go, you will love seeing our beloved soap stars again., BTW, did I say I miss Joshua..... , most of all!!!!!!

#49   2010/04/13 06:46PM
    SndrElkins

Hello to all my GL friends.I have missed not getting to chat with everyone,and i sure do miss GL I still can NOT believe our show is gone. >(

I hope everyone is having a great spring,mine has been pretty good so far We had sucha nasty and cold winter,and i am so glad that spring is here.

Hope to chat with yall soon.Be good and remember GL still rules !!

#50   2010/04/13 09:48PM
    pink kiity

as the world will be gone to replace with another talked show boo hoo, i just heard that days got a one year renewal on there soap there in the same boat too now,

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/04/13 09:49PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list