List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Guiding Light Chat Room!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Guiding Light Chat Room!

Started by Chrissi at 2009/10/16 01:27PM
    Latest post: 2012/02/17 06:18PM, Views: 13984, Replies: 55
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2009/11/04 03:42PM
    Re: Guiding Light Chat Room!
    pink kiity

saw cher whatever on entertainment tonight want to be a man
    having a sex changes i wonder if its brother will have a sex changes and will become a woman i think both of chers kids are mess up if you asked me her daughter is becoming a man and her son like to wear woman clothes strange bunch and i through ozzy Osbourne kids were strange

#32   2009/11/08 06:19PM
    SndrElkins

Hope everyone has had a great weekend.Mine has been good,and the weather has just been so beauitful.

#33   2009/11/10 02:42AM
    pink kiity

i just read on line that Micheal Jackson father Joe Jackson had hire a legal team to try to get Micheal Jackson mother off of Micheal Jackson estate and that Joe Jackson want to take it over and he is also asking to be pay for from Micheal Jackson movie and get part of the money from his movie to

#34   2009/11/12 07:01PM
    Bizzie Fan

I hope it is ok if I post this here. I read that DanielCosgrove/Bill is going to ATWT in early 2010. If only Lizzie could go with him. I still miss GL and "Bizzie". Hope everyone is doing ok.

#35   2009/11/12 10:13PM
    pink kiity

the ABC TV show east wick got the ax ABC cancel it today

#36   2009/11/16 08:02PM
    SndrElkins

Quote Bizzie Fan: I hope it is ok if I post this here. I read that DanielCosgrove/Bill is going to ATWT in early 2010. If only Lizzie could go with him. I still miss GL and "Bizzie". Hope everyone is doing ok.

You can chat about whatever ya like here.Its a chat thread.Life~soaps~whatever ya feel like chatting about

#37   2009/11/17 12:22AM
    pink kiity

did anyone watch dancing with the stars will Donny Osmond is in the final four he was the first one to go on for the dance floor he is usually last. but tonight he was first and his dance partner had on a real sexy dress and you could sees everything so while Donny was dancing hers you know what pop out of hers dress and Donny was caught off guard when it happen and he had mess up, and he blurt out i saw my sister in the audience that was what mess him up and on top of it his partner mess up to and had rip hers dress on top of it maybe it was a good thing shes did rip it, and Donny kept saying it was seeing his sister who had mess him up, but it was funny though,

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2009/11/17 12:25AM
    #38   2009/11/19 04:31PM
    SndrElkins

Well the weekend will be here soon,and so will Thanksgiving.I hope everyone here has a great weekend,and what are ya'lls plans for Thanksgiving?

#39   2009/11/20 07:13AM
    PelphreyPosse

I start a 10 day vacation week, our school closes a week for Thanksgiving. Lots of housework to do at home, errands, etc. that I never have time for during the week when school is in session. Then when I go back on the 30th, I work for 3 days and leave for Las Vegas to do an early Christmas with my oldest (son, daughter-in-law and almost one year old grandson.) Then on Saturday it's the last (so far) of the So Long Springfield events with Justin Deas and Crystal Chappel and Tom and Jeff and Gina and I'm expecting John Driscoll and his girl Beth to come over from L.A. so I am starting to really look forward to that weekend. Then Christmas shopping and getting ready for a two week break from school. I kinda like this time frame!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/11/20 07:14AM
    #40   2009/11/20 09:48AM
    Rosie Butter...

Quote PelphreyPosse: I start a 10 day vacation week, our school closes a week for Thanksgiving. Lots of housework to do at home, errands, etc. that I never have time for during the week when school is in session. Then when I go back on the 30th, I work for 3 days and leave for Las Vegas to do an early Christmas with my oldest (son, daughter-in-law and almost one year old grandson.) Then on Saturday it's the last (so far) of the So Long Springfield events with Justin Deas and Crystal Chappel and Tom and Jeff and Gina and I'm expecting John Driscoll and his girl Beth to come over from L.A. so I am starting to really look forward to that weekend. Then Christmas shopping and getting ready for a two week break from school. I kinda like this time frame!

I am excited for you PP! I know you will have such a blast!!! I have a feeling there will be one little grandbaby spoiled big time---have fun and be safe!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list