List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Guiding Light Chat Room!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Guiding Light Chat Room!

Started by Chrissi at 2009/10/16 01:27PM
    Latest post: 2012/02/17 06:18PM, Views: 13143, Replies: 55
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2009/10/29 07:25PM
    Re: Guiding Light Chat Room!
    pink kiity

from what i read there in the progress of getting the cast sign most of them are coming back there working on the script
    Larry hagman Linda gray and Patrick Duffy both sign on to do it, they are now getting the script written the last time it was on it was left in a cliffhangers again, im am telling you what i read

#22   2009/10/30 01:26PM
    SndrElkins

Quote pink kiity: from what i read there in the progress of getting the cast sign most of them are coming back there working on the script
    Larry hagman Linda gray and Patrick Duffy both sign on to do it, they are now getting the script written the last time it was on it was left in a cliffhangers again, im am telling you what i read

Thanks for the info.I'm ready for it

Happy Halloween everybody,be safe and have fun

#23   2009/11/01 01:33AM
    pink kiity

has anyone seem the Micheal Jackson movie this is it im am going to sees it tomorrow I still cant believe that he gone.i still listen to his music.

#24   2009/11/01 07:49PM
    SndrElkins

I haven't seen the movie,but was told that it is really good.

#25   2009/11/02 04:13AM
    pink kiity

will i saw the Micheal Jackson movie this is it and its was good and very interesting.if he had live his tours would have been something i got the CD this is it it will probable will be his last one. don't hear much from Janet Jackson anymore. the last i heard of hers that hers albums sales have drop and they aren't selling the last couple of hers albums have drop off in sells.

#26   2009/11/02 03:57PM
    pink kiity

I just read that the coran o Brien tonight show might get the ax i say lets get him off there and bring back my man jay Leno,they shouldn't had gotten rid of him in the first place i say get rid of coran and get jay Leno back, you clowns,

#27   2009/11/03 05:43AM
    freckles61

Quote pink kiity: I just read that the coran o Brien tonight show might get the ax i say lets get him off there and bring back my man jay Leno,they shouldn't had gotten rid of him in the first place i say get rid of coran and get jay Leno back, you clowns,

I agree!! I have not been able to watch since his debut. I just do not find him funny at all. Love Jay Leno

#28   2009/11/03 07:04AM
    merrymary

Hi everyone, I have missed being on the board. I just got a new laptop, and it had to be set up, but, now I'm back. I miss chatting with everyone about the GL everyday. It has left a big void in my life since it has been cancelled. I had such a morning routine going, but, now I found that my 10:00 hour is feeling lost. I took up bowling on Tuesday so that mornings at 9:30, is now filled up. I do have a life, but, the GL was a big part of it too. I am still a big Y&R fan, and I have begun to watch the Bold and Beautiful again, but, there was nothing like the GL stories, even though I bemoaned many of them, I miss our soap. I miss seeing Josh, Reva and all the gang. We were cheated by P & G. They wanted out of the soap business, and we got the shaft, the loyal fans and stars of the show. I know we are all still grieving, and this too shall pass, but, I still miss if for now. So, now that I am done venting, have a great day! The sun is shining here in Pittsburgh, and that is a good thing. So, I am off to the Mall to spend some money, that always helps to fill the void!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/11/03 07:06AM
    #29   2009/11/03 11:59AM
    Rosie Butter...

Quote pink kiity: has anyone seem the Micheal Jackson movie this is it im am going to sees it tomorrow I still cant believe that he gone.i still listen to his music.

I will never forget MJ singing Billie Jean on the Motown 25--I was in middle school at the time. Watching him gave me goosebumps---a true talent. I guess with MJ gone, the loss of GL, a few years ago a good friend of mine past away----I guess life goes on and we pick ourself up and try to enjoy the moments of joy and stretch them out as long as we can.

#30   2009/11/03 01:56PM
    pink kiity

with the loss of soupy sales and Micheal Jackson its like an era is gone i remember watching the soupy sales show and now another era had pass and gone and with the death of Micheal Jackson another era but while im am watching Donny Osmond on
    dancing with the stars the era isn't gone completely we still
    have Donny Osmond, Donny Osmond had said something about Micheal Jackson that I remember him as the musicianship that
    he is and the good that he brought with his music and he was a very good friend who will be miss and i will miss to also

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list