List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: New Hope for GL

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New Hope for GL

Started by PelphreyPosse at 2009/10/12 04:11PM
    Latest post: 2009/11/11 02:47PM, Views: 5189, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2009/10/25 04:32PM
    Re: New Hope for GL
    shorty1943

You are welcome Mat, hope you make it!!

#32   2009/10/26 06:14AM
    PelphreyPosse

Mat. Crystal and Jess are going to be there, and Michael O'Leary and Tom P. and all of the original ones from the other states. Also some that have moved to L.A. are coming, not listed to be there but joining the group to get together. So it will be a lot of fun.

#33   2009/10/29 08:12PM
    afmooseemxo

Quote PelphreyPosse: Oh, the interesting news out of NYC is that Proctor and Gamble are interested in possibly having GL as a on line show like Venice for Crystal. They are in discussions so about January we might hear something, let's keep our fingers crossed, anything would be better than the NOTHING we have now and it wouldn't be that expensive to do. Thoughts?????????

Ohh boy thats exciting news! School has taken over my life lately so i just got on tonight to check in and see how everyones doing! Im glad to see this news!

#34   2009/10/30 01:05AM
    pink kiity

will it be shown on you tube

#35   2009/11/06 06:33AM
    carlotta1960

It would be a very historical first. It would have gone thru all types of broadcast media as times have changed. I have been wondering if something was in the works as none of the actors seemed to be going to new jobs or turning up on other shows.

#36   2009/11/06 08:36AM
    gramie

Quote pink kiity: remember the soap Dallas there bringing it back Linda gray had already sign on to do it with Larry hagman i read it in the entertainment section on line just put in Dallas and it will come up, i always love that Jr and they said Allan spaulding and victor Newman is bad and evil they hadn't run into Jr Ewing he the worst of them all but I love him
    anyway, cant wait for him to come back and Dallas to because they had left the show in a cliff hangers when it ended again,

Oh God if this is true CBS you are forgiven and I will take back all of the bad things I said about you. Dallas is my all time favorite show. I can just imagine the S/L they could have for John Ross and Christopher I always thought that Christopher was JR's son and he changed the blood tests so Pam and Bobby would adopt him and he would be raised a Ewing. I think they made a big mistake canceling Dallas. I am loving the new Melrose and 90210.
    PS I am still not watching the big Deal I will never watch anything in G&L time slote.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/11/06 08:39AM
    #37   2009/11/11 09:23AM
    PelphreyPosse

It will absolutely NOT be shown on Youtube. No one is allowed to video tape anything at these events because they don't want it to show up on Youtube. If you pay to go to the event you see it. If you don't pay, you don't see it.

#38   2009/11/11 02:47PM
    Rosie Butter...

Quote gramie:
    Quote pink kiity: remember the soap Dallas there bringing it back Linda gray had already sign on to do it with Larry hagman i read it in the entertainment section on line just put in Dallas and it will come up, i always love that Jr and they said Allan spaulding and victor Newman is bad and evil they hadn't run into Jr Ewing he the worst of them all but I love him
    anyway, cant wait for him to come back and Dallas to because they had left the show in a cliff hangers when it ended again,

Oh God if this is true CBS you are forgiven and I will take back all of the bad things I said about you. Dallas is my all time favorite show. I can just imagine the S/L they could have for John Ross and Christopher I always thought that Christopher was JR's son and he changed the blood tests so Pam and Bobby would adopt him and he would be raised a Ewing. I think they made a big mistake canceling Dallas. I am loving the new Melrose and 90210.
    PS I am still not watching the big Deal I will never watch anything in G&L time slote.

Kristen, SueEllen's sister shot JR. She was pregnant and said it was JR's baby, so he would let her off the hook. Later Christoper was adopted by Bobby and Pam. When JR found out it was his kid, he was not happy. Later, it was found out that the baby was not JR's, some other guy. Kristen was dead, so SueEllen the relative who could allow or the adoption. I LOVED Dallas too! SueEllen and JR were the best!

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list