List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: New Hope for GL

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New Hope for GL

Started by PelphreyPosse at 2009/10/12 04:11PM
    Latest post: 2009/11/11 02:47PM, Views: 5055, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2009/10/14 04:10PM
    Re: New Hope for GL
    akwood

I would love to watch gl online! Why didn't they think of doing this before the show ended?

Watching online would be great for me. While it was on I often had a hard time watching the last 30 min b/c my oldest came home from school and that woke up my daycare childre. If it was online I could watch it when ever I had the time. And trust me I would make time EVERYDAY!

#12   2009/10/15 05:49PM
    mat317

Does this mean that the boycott is working?

#13   2009/10/15 07:14PM
    SndrElkins

Sounds good to me.Heck I would love it if GL was to be on just one day a week. At least we fans would have something instead of nothing.

#14   2009/10/17 12:56AM
    pink kiity

i was watching love of life and the edge of night on line the other night on my computer it great to watch the old soaps again and i still remember the charcters and the story lines on those soaps to, I can watch my soaps that where can
    cancelled on line they had love of life young and restless
    guiding light and as the worlds turns on back then then love of life got ax. so now im am watching capital and they stuck
    a scene in there that wasn't in there when it gone off the air

#15   2009/10/17 01:21PM
    bnwright

I think that would be awesome! I mean any way we get to see guiding light, im happy with! but would the actors come back? because i think it would be weird to watch guiding light with all kinds of new people.. i mean we would need some familiar faces for it to even work!

#16   2009/10/17 08:39PM
    Bizzie Fan

Quote mat317: Does this mean that the boycott is working?
    Hope that you are settled in since the move and all is going well. Good to be posting with you again.

#17   2009/10/17 11:17PM
    mat317

Quote Bizzie Fan:
    Quote mat317: Does this mean that the boycott is working?
    Hope that you are settled in since the move and all is going well. Good to be posting with you again.

Thanks Bizzie! I love it out here in Albuquerque---I'm still in a hotel until the first when I get in my rental property. Now I just wish So Long Springfield would come out my way!

#18   2009/10/18 09:40AM
    Tsturms96

I think it is an awesome idea. I know somebody said that pretty much all the actors said they would come back if the show ever got started again. I would love it see it! But one thing I would want to see is Gina back as Dinah and Jeff back as Shayne. THey had a really bad ending to that storyline and would love to see them back. I miss my Gl and watch on youtube or my DVR everyday.

#19   2009/10/18 02:55PM
    pink kiity

maybe thats why they left it open the edmund and Jeffrey thing and didn't tie it up that storyline they can go from there where they left off they never did tie it up with them. they left it open and maybe this is a way we can watch ours soap the internet where they don't have to worry about rating or being cancelled,I watch some of my old soaps that had gotten can from the network.online i was watching capital and the secret storm on line last night.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/10/18 02:57PM
    #20   2009/10/18 03:11PM
    Mrs.JamesSpa...

Hey PelphreyPosse, I was wondering if Murray was at the luncheon? and Do you know what he has been up to along with Grant and Ron Raines? thanks.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list