List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Is Alan really....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Alan really....

Started by Rosie Butterface at 2009/10/09 10:44AM
    Latest post: 2009/10/09 11:17AM, Views: 559, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2009/10/09 10:44AM
    Is Alan really....
    Rosie Butter...

dead?? I think the show having Alan die was some great writing and really showed of the GL cast talent, especially Alan/RR and Phillip/GA. I loved that the show was about Alan. I am still unsettled at the idea of Alan dead. Many of us have said that we love to hate Alan and we hate to love Alan. You wanted him to lose everything, but when he did, you did not want him to really loose everything, just to understand he needed to change. Since Phillip faked his death twice. Beth was thought to be dead twice. Roger, wow, how many times was he thougt to be dead. So, in my mind(yes, it is still working a little bit) maybe Alan faked his death. Maybe he is still evil. Or maybe he understood with him out of the picture his family and SF were able to move on become who they needed to be. Maybe he is living on some island soaking up the sun. Maybe........

#2   2009/10/09 10:49AM
    Re: Is Alan really....
    Beeloo03

*sigh* How I miss Ron Raines.....what an enormously talented actor who should be snapped up by another soap or show or movie.....LOVE that man!

I was a GL watcher from way back when, and of course, recall the Chris Bernau days of playing Alan.

But Ron Raines, to me, became the one and only Alan, the one that will stick in my mind forever now.

#3   2009/10/09 11:17AM
    Re: Is Alan really....
    Rosie Butter...

Quote Beeloo03: *sigh* How I miss Ron Raines.....what an enormously talented actor who should be snapped up by another soap or show or movie.....LOVE that man!

I was a GL watcher from way back when, and of course, recall the Chris Bernau days of playing Alan.

But Ron Raines, to me, became the one and only Alan, the one that will stick in my mind forever now.

Both men played a great Alan. I like Mr. Raines the best...I just think he is neat. I feel RR was able to bring more layers to Alan and he has one killer smile. I have ordered two CD's for my dad's x-mas. I am very excited to get them!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list