List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: What happened to Jeffrey???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What happened to Jeffrey???

Started by SandraJean at 2009/10/02 06:41PM
    Latest post: 2009/10/08 04:02PM, Views: 1802, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2009/10/05 03:36PM
    Re: What happened to Jeffrey???
    PelphreyPosse

I really wish a lot, that I could have sat down with that young woman and talked to her about the writing on the show. The writers seemed to have lived in a bubble, or a dream world, not where the majority of GL fans lived. I would have loved to hear her take on why some stories were deemed credible and why they didn't listen to what we wanted from our beloved characters. So sorry that she ran from me, it would have been very enlightening and very interesting. Guess she couldn't stand up to any criticism. Too bad. I was really ready to let her have our side of the issue. I am not afraid to speak my mind, as those who know me will tell you!

#12   2009/10/06 08:33AM
    J.Acencio

You are exactly right, Jeffery would have never totally left Reva and his son..They should have been together in the end. Josh should have just faded off into the sunset somewhere... No one would have missed him!

#13   2009/10/06 10:27AM
    gramie

Sorry to disagree but Josh was Reva's first love and would always be. I like to think that Colin was actually Josh's son because I think Josh and Reva were together at cross creek before she married Jeffrey? In my opinion Jeffrey and Cassie belonged together and I like to think he will find her again one day. I also thing Dina and Mallet were to old for Shane and Marina I liked the final pairing up. I would have like to see more of the Rick and Mindy and Phillip and Beth as well as Ed and Holly too much of Daisy going off to college. just my opinion as a long time fan of G&L.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/10/07 07:27AM
    #14   2009/10/08 04:02PM
    clicquot1

Quote gramie: Sorry to disagree but Josh was Reva's first love and would always be. I like to think that Colin was actually Josh's son because I think Josh and Reva were together at cross creek before she married Jeffrey? In my opinion Jeffrey and Cassie belonged together and I like to think he will find her again one day. I also thing Dina and Mallet were to old for Shane and Marina I liked the final pairing up. I would have like to see more of the Rick and Mindy and Phillip and Beth as well as Ed and Holly too much of Daisy going off to college. just my opinion as a long time fan of G&L.

YEP! ALWAYS BUD! ALWAYS! REVA! I too like to think that Colin was JOSH's boy. I couldn't stand JEFF with REVA! Jeff with Cassie would have been good.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list