List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: MY GUIDING LIGHT

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

MY GUIDING LIGHT

Started by diehardAW at 2009/10/02 06:47AM
    Latest post: 2009/10/02 07:07AM, Views: 588, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2009/10/02 06:47AM
    MY GUIDING LIGHT
    diehardAW

After September 18 the light went out. I wish someone would write a book about GL and continue it in that form anyway. I have not a clue which direction things would have went. I feel a little this way or that who knows. Here is my version.

#2   2009/10/02 06:48AM
    Re: MY GUIDING LIGHT
    diehardAW

Ep #1 after Sept 18
    Josh, Reva and Colin returned to Springfield after a brief trip. They surprised Shayne and Marina first by telling them they got married. They moved into Cross Creek.

Billy and Vanessa settled in. Billy started working on a project at Lewis Construction with Johnathan whom he just hired. Vanessa kept WSPR moving forward.

Frank put Remy on another case. Remy asked Frank to hire Cyrus as a detective. Frank told him he could not due to Cyrus’ record and time in prison.

Christina and her baby Loretta (Named after her grandmother) went with Blake to shop for baby clothing. Blake had Franjesca with her.

Natalia and Olivia were busy tending to the Beacon they had a large event coming.

Mindy and Rick were doing well together after they married. Mindy talk Rick into investing in a dress shop her and Lizzie wanted to open.

Bill decided to go back to Lewis Construction and assist Billy and Josh.

James told Phillip and Beth he wanted to attend college at Berkley where he could be close to Daisy. The agreed to let him go.

Phillip and Beth got things rolling again at Spaulding. They received a letter from Alexandra. She wrote about all the fun she was having on her trip.

#3   2009/10/02 07:07AM
    Re: MY GUIDING LIGHT
    diehardAW

Ep #2
    Johnathan was in the office at Lewis Const. with Billy, Josh and Bill going over blueprints when Melissa the secretary came in to tell Billy he had a call. Johnathan liked what he saw in Melissa. She was a tall blue eyed blond with such pretty dimples she looked a lot like Lizzie. ----------------------

Remy went to Company where Cyrus worked and told Cyrus that Frank could not hire him due to his passed. Cyrus understood. Christina walks in with Blake and shows Remy what all her and Blake bought. Remy smiled at her and played with Loretta. -------------------

Buzz comes from behind the counter to hold Loretta. He takes her from Remy. While they play with Loretta Mel walks and and gives Cyrus a hug and kiss they go over to a corner table to make eyes with each other. “Love Birds” ----------------------------

Meanwhile Johnathan inquired about this blonde secretary Melissa. He asked Bill. Bill told him she was a very sweet girl and had not been there long. Bill asked Johnathan why he was asking. Johnathan said no reason I just wondered. After Johnathan left the office Lizzie called Bill and asked him what he was doing. He told her just finishing up a meeting. She asked if they could meet later. He said “why I would have it no other way.” After Lizzie hung up she grabbed her purse and Sara and headed to see the baby doctor at Cedars. -----------------

Meanwhile Natalia and Olivia had a break and met in Olivia’s office at the Beacon. Olivia could not help herself she wanted Nat so bad. She locked the door and started to kiss her. Nat was feeling a little weird about this, but looked into the eyes of Olivia and started to kiss her back. Olivia knocked everything off her desk for them to lay on. About that time a knock came to the door. Olivia stooped and asked who is it. The voice on the other side said it’s Frank I have Franjesca with me we wanted to drop by. Olivia yelled just a minute her and Nat quickly straighten up and fixed their clothing and hair. Olivia answered the door, Frank could tell something was weird by the look on Olivia’s face. Nat rushes over and starts baby chatting with Franjesca.------------

Meanwhile Mindy was busy helping organize things for the dress shop. Rick dropped by to see her and see how the progress was going. Mindy said pretty good. Rick asked where Lizzie was Mindy said she had to go to the baby doctor. Rick stayed a few minutes until he received a page from the hospital. He had to go. ------------

Johnathan was fixing to leave Lewis’ office when Melissa walked by going to the copy machine. He watched her as she passed and said nothing. Something about her had him curious. He thought how she had the look of Lizzie and the attitude of Tammy. Anyway Johnathan seemed to connect to Melissa somehow.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list