List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: I MET REMY, CHRISTINA, AND BILL!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I MET REMY, CHRISTINA, AND BILL!!!!!!

Started by Mrs.JamesSpaulding at 2009/10/01 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2009/10/03 10:43AM, Views: 1736, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2009/10/01 06:25PM
    Re: I MET REMY, CHRISTINA, AND BILL!!!!!!
    Mrs.JamesSpa...

Quote Beeloo03: OMG you are SOOOOOO lucky!!!

Haha I felt lucky, I felt even luckier since it was free and you could walk right up to them and have a conversation, I really wasn't sure what to say though haha I will still in disbelief

#12   2009/10/01 06:58PM
    Bizzie Fan

Quote PelphreyPosse: Now Ms. Spaulding you have hit on my favorite hobby. Others go the events to get autographs and pics. I just hug and kiss and I'm happy. Course I have been going to these things for nearly 20 years and most all of them know me well.
    PP, now that we know you go to hug and kiss and that it makes you happy, how about giving Daniel a big hug from all of the Bizzie fans?

#13   2009/10/01 08:39PM
    PelphreyPosse

Well, Bizzie I'll try but you realize that there are 8 men and 2 women, and while I love Gina to death and Kim is a riot, I'm going to be really busy hugging on 8 guys at a time! And I cannot ever let go of Jeff for any reason.

#14   2009/10/02 07:06AM
    lovenoah

Pittsburgh's So Long Springfield event is sold out.

I agree with PP. Once you've met them, the best part about seeing them is the hugs. My favorite hugger is Lawrence. In fact, him hugging me on the last day of filming in Peapack is in several videos. I can't wait until I see them all again next week.

#15   2009/10/02 07:36AM
    Mrs.JamesSpa...

Quote lovenoah: Pittsburgh's So Long Springfield event is sold out.

I agree with PP. Once you've met them, the best part about seeing them is the hugs. My favorite hugger is Lawrence. In fact, him hugging me on the last day of filming in Peapack is in several videos. I can't wait until I see them all again next week.

your right, Lawrence does give sweet hugs. He held me close and while I was dying of excitment lol They were all sweet and let me give them hugs =)

#16   2009/10/02 05:08PM
    PelphreyPosse

Let's ask each person we see if they are soaps.com people so we can meet up and see who is who? Like Noah? I mean I'm not walking around with a PelphreyPosse sticker on my shirt so you wouldn't know me.

#17   2009/10/02 05:11PM
    Mrs.JamesSpa...

Quote PelphreyPosse: Let's ask each person we see if they are soaps.com people so we can meet up and see who is who? Like Noah? I mean I'm not walking around with a PelphreyPosse sticker on my shirt so you wouldn't know me.

haha thats an idea you could make a button with your name on it then everyone would be like ohh hi pelphreyposse how ya been? lol

#18   2009/10/02 06:36PM
    lovenoah

Quote PelphreyPosse: Let's ask each person we see if they are soaps.com people so we can meet up and see who is who? Like Noah? I mean I'm not walking around with a PelphreyPosse sticker on my shirt so you wouldn't know me.

We already know each other, PP! LOL! I sat at your table at the ATWT luncheon this year.

#19   2009/10/03 07:03AM
    Mrs.JamesSpa...

Quote lovenoah:

We already know each other, PP! LOL! I sat at your table at the ATWT luncheon this year.

small world.

#20   2009/10/03 08:46AM
    lovenoah

I didn't know who she was at the time. I only realized it when I came here after the event and some of what we discussed at the table was in her recap, lol.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/10/03 08:47AM
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list