List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: I MET REMY, CHRISTINA, AND BILL!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I MET REMY, CHRISTINA, AND BILL!!!!!!

Started by Mrs.JamesSpaulding at 2009/10/01 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2009/10/03 10:43AM, Views: 1625, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2009/10/01 11:48AM
    I MET REMY, CHRISTINA, AND BILL!!!!!!
    Mrs.JamesSpa...

:D I met them at a Panera Bread to help with breast cancer awareness!!! We took pictures, and video. Remy signed my napkin, and Bill signed our Panera Bread Box!!! They are SO, SO, SO nice!! They are really down to earth, and Christina said she just got back from her Honeymoon last night. She said Remy and her will be doing something on the web, and Bill will be on an ABC show called forgotten for one episode.
    I tried to post pictures but it wouldn't work, neither would the links sorry.

Modified 6 times(s), last time at: 2009/10/01 02:21PM
    #2   2009/10/01 11:57AM
    Re: I MET REMY, CHRISTINA, AND BILL!!!!!!
    Bizzie Fan

You are so lucky. Do you know the date of the episode that Bill/Daniel will be on Forgotton? I am missing my daily dose Bill Lewis.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/10/01 11:58AM
    #3   2009/10/01 12:22PM
    Mrs.JamesSpa...

Quote Bizzie Fan: You are so lucky. Do you know the date of the episode that Bill/Daniel will be on Forgotton? I am missing my daily dose Bill Lewis.

Sorry, He didn't say what day he will be on it, just watch evry episode I guess lol He said to my mom he just finished filming it.

#4   2009/10/01 12:51PM
    SndrElkins

Congrats

Thanks for sharing

#5   2009/10/01 01:38PM
    Mrs.JamesSpa...

Quote SndrElkins: Congrats

Thanks for sharing

Thank you, it was such a memorable expeirence, I will NEVER forget it =)

#6   2009/10/01 04:41PM
    PelphreyPosse

Forgotten is my new favorite show. I will enjoy seeing Daniel on it no matter what episode. Lawrence is a really nice young man who loves to meet his fans. Karla is the only one I have never met but she is a charming beautiful lady. You should come to one of the So Long Springfield events and meet at least 10 of the GL cast. You would really enjoy it. the website is www.solongspringfield.com

#7   2009/10/01 04:49PM
    Mrs.JamesSpa...

Quote PelphreyPosse: Forgotten is my new favorite show. I will enjoy seeing Daniel on it no matter what episode. Lawrence is a really nice young man who loves to meet his fans. Karla is the only one I have never met but she is a charming beautiful lady. You should come to one of the So Long Springfield events and meet at least 10 of the GL cast. You would really enjoy it. the website is www.solongspringfield.com

I wish I could go, but its kinda pricey for a few people. Your right, Lawrence was really gracious, and sweet & they all let me hug them and they seemed very sincere while thanking us for watching their show =) Such awesome people, I'm so glad I got the chance to meet them! Oh and Bill kissed my mom on the cheek along with other women =D I nearly died lol

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/10/01 04:53PM
    #8   2009/10/01 05:14PM
    PelphreyPosse

Now Ms. Spaulding you have hit on my favorite hobby. Others go the events to get autographs and pics. I just hug and kiss and I'm happy. Course I have been going to these things for nearly 20 years and most all of them know me well.

#9   2009/10/01 06:22PM
    Mrs.JamesSpa...

Quote PelphreyPosse: Now Ms. Spaulding you have hit on my favorite hobby. Others go the events to get autographs and pics. I just hug and kiss and I'm happy. Course I have been going to these things for nearly 20 years and most all of them know me well.

lol I go for it all haha =D This was my first time going. I assume you will be going to the So Long Springfield event? If you are have fun! Even though its impossible to not have fun haha

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2009/10/01 06:24PM
    #10   2009/10/01 06:24PM
    Beeloo03

OMG you are SOOOOOO lucky!!!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list