List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Oh, how I miss the Guiding Light !!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Oh, how I miss the Guiding Light !!!!!

Started by merrymary at 2009/09/28 09:18AM
    Latest post: 2009/09/29 04:08AM, Views: 2045, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2009/09/28 07:28PM
    Re: Oh, how I miss the Guiding Light !!!!!
    Terror

I'm suprised that for me there is still such a gap in my day where GL used to be.I suppose that given time that will change and I will adapt.But it still seems strange.I never realized how much the characters of GL meant to me.Especially Josh and Reva.When you have followed a story over many decades it is hard to just forget about them.

#12   2009/09/28 07:57PM
    Bizzie Fan

I miss GL as much the second week as I did the first week. My afternoons are changed forever. I still think about most of our Springfield family everyday and what they are/would be doing. I keep trying to figure out if Alan paid off Rick so that he could fake his death. Is he on some island and has he finally found true love? Will Alex and Fletcher fall in love and get married while on their trip? Then, there's my "Bizzie". What will they name their little boy? Those two would be so cute as parents. I always wanted Bill and Lizzie together happily married, have a "Bizzie" baby, and Lizzie get to have Sarah back ever since Bill came back to Springfield. I got what I wanted for Bill and Lizzie. But, now they are gone. No more "Bizzie", I don't get to see the "Bizzie" baby, and no more Bill in those little black shorts. I had waited for Danny, Michelle, and their kids to come back to Springfield ever since they left, Billy and Vanessa get re-married, Josh and Reva get back together, Phillip and Beth, Rick and Mindy all together again. During the last episode, I got all that I had been wishing for for a long time. Then BOOM!, it is all gone and I am so sad. I still get up in the mornings and look at the board, and I miss reading MerryMary's spoilers. I keep trying to watch Y&R, but it just isn't the same. It only makes me miss GL more.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/09/28 07:59PM
    #13   2009/09/28 10:52PM
    pink kiity

go to Google link press news link that will bring up the news link then press the entertainment link then put in one life to live press that and it will bring up that one life to
    live is being cancel

#14   2009/09/29 04:08AM
    SassyFrass

Quote pink kiity: go to Google link press news link that will bring up the news link then press the entertainment link then put in one life to live press that and it will bring up that one life to
    live is being cancel

Pink Kiity,

This is a GUIDING LIGHT board, I could care less about ATWT, DOOL, or OLTL....if you want to go on those boards and press the cancellation issue be my guest, But frankly I am sick of seeing it on the GL boards, enough already!!!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list