List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: the kids on the last show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

the kids on the last show

Started by chel at 2009/09/26 08:05AM
    Latest post: 2009/09/27 09:24AM, Views: 670, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2009/09/26 08:05AM
    the kids on the last show
    chel

I wonder if all the kids on the last show belong to the stars on the show.

#2   2009/09/26 10:15AM
    Re: the kids on the last show
    lovenoah

They weren't cast members' kids.

#3   2009/09/26 03:07PM
    SandyR32

Quote chel: I wonder if all the kids on the last show belong to the stars on the show.

Matt's daughter Maureen was played by Olivia Dicopoulos,Frank Dicopoulos daughter on the last episode.

Sandy

#4   2009/09/26 05:29PM
    calliope

I wondered this also. mostly because the child Reva was with was certainly not 18 months old. He was more like 3 yrs old. I wondered if he was a cast or crew members child.

#5   2009/09/26 06:56PM
    Bizzie Fan

I too was wondering the same thing. I was also wondering if maybe baby Franseca (however you spell if) was Natalia's real life baby? They were all so cute. Too bad GL ended, these little ones would have been the new generation on GL. Think of the stories that could have been told.

#6   2009/09/27 09:24AM
    lovenoah

Frank Dicopoulos' daughter Olivia has been playing Maureen for a couple of years. I don't think that the baby playing Frank and Natalia's daughter was Jessica's real life daughter. JL's daughter was only about 3 months old at the time that scene was filmed and Francesca looked older than that to me. I'm not positive it wasn't her but I really don't think so.

I know for sure that the children that played Christine and Remy's baby, the older Henry, and the older Colin were played by actors, not cast members' family.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list