List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Talk about the ending,CBS & a possible GL future

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Talk about the ending,CBS & a possible GL future

Started by JizzieFan19 at 2009/09/25 03:21PM
    Latest post: 2009/10/01 12:05PM, Views: 2733, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2009/10/01 09:46AM
    Re: Talk about the ending,CBS & a possible GL future
    Bizzie Fan

The GL ending was not "comedic" at all. Even though I cried during most of the last episode, I think that they did a great job with the way that they ended GL The writing was good and all of the actors did a great job.

#22   2009/10/01 10:09AM
    pink kiity

i through they did a good job i starting watching guiding light when i was in Jr high school.

#23   2009/10/01 11:14AM
    JizzieFan19

Yeah,the movie Marcy played in was Bring It On:All or Nothing.She appreciates all the comments she has been recieving.She says thanks and will keep everyone updated.Her and Don are doing well,just settling in.Along with her mom .Marcy is having a boy.Shes so excited.I'm glad everyone enjoyed the ending cause I know I did too!Lets just pray it will comeback like Marcy and the rest of the GL cast/crew is hoping!She likes reading my fanfic too so dont forget to check it out!~GL will Shine On!

#24   2009/10/01 12:02PM
    dannybae

Thank you for the information about GL, which I have watched for over 30 years. I along with the rest of you have felt like an orphan since it's last air date!!!! Sure do miss it!!!

This is my first post, I read all the posts but just didn't post. Hope this comes thru since it is first time and I will continue to watch for GOOD news of any airing of GL anywhere. AND YES GL will shine on.

Thanks again

#25   2009/10/01 12:05PM
    lovenoah

Quote JizzieFan19: Yeah,the movie Marcy played in was Bring It On:All or Nothing.She appreciates all the comments she has been recieving.She says thanks and will keep everyone updated.Her and Don are doing well,just settling in.Along with her mom .Marcy is having a boy.Shes so excited.I'm glad everyone enjoyed the ending cause I know I did too!Lets just pray it will comeback like Marcy and the rest of the GL cast/crew is hoping!She likes reading my fanfic too so dont forget to check it out!~GL will Shine On!

What is Marcy's due date?

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list