List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Talk about the ending,CBS & a possible GL future

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Talk about the ending,CBS & a possible GL future

Started by JizzieFan19 at 2009/09/25 03:21PM
    Latest post: 2009/10/01 12:05PM, Views: 2875, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2009/09/27 03:54PM
    Re: Talk about the ending,CBS & a possible GL future
    JizzieFan19

I dont see why a new production company couldnt buy it from P&G.I hope someone will!Oh and everyone,Marcy says hello.She said she is happy that the fans still have hope .Also,she hopes someone will get GL and move it to LA where it is cheaper to run and she misses GL and all her friends (cast & crew).She will keep updating me (obviously ) and I will update everyone here!Okay talk to everyone soon !~GL will Shine On!=)

#12   2009/09/28 05:27PM
    mamerk

:)) Hey Jizziefan19,
    How is Marcy doing in the last weeks of her prenancy? She was so cute on the last episode where they didn't have her hiding her condition behind a bag. I hope there are pictures posted somewhere when the baby gets here. She is adorable and I am sure the baby will be adorable as well.
    I am hoping someone get GL up and going again. There was a lot of talent on that show. Tell Marcy and the rest of the crew they are missed and we love them!!!

#13   2009/09/28 06:04PM
    Bizzie Fan

Quote mamerk: Hey Jizziefan19,
    How is Marcy doing in the last weeks of her prenancy? She was so cute on the last episode where they didn't have her hiding her condition behind a bag. I hope there are pictures posted somewhere when the baby gets here. She is adorable and I am sure the baby will be adorable as well.
    I am hoping someone get GL up and going again. There was a lot of talent on that show. Tell Marcy and the rest of the crew they are missed and we love them!!!
    She was beautiful during the last episode and also in the her and Bill's wedding episode. But, then again, Marcy/Lizzie is and has always been beautiful. I was so glad that they didn't try to hid her pregnancy during that episode and wrote it so that Lizzie and Bill were going to be parents, especailly when she said something about her little brother to Sarah. I took that to mean that she and Bill were having a little boy. My husband is a Lizzie fan, so one day while we were on vacation this summer, he yells for me to come and see who is on T.V. He had found Lizzie/Marcy in a movie. And, yes, he sat there and watched it. She was just as beautiful then as she is now. I am sure that her baby will also be adorable and she will be a wonderful mommy.

#14   2009/09/29 07:14PM
    JizzieFan19

Marcy is truely a great,funny amazing person.She will make a perfect mom.I will tell her everything you said .Ttyl!Be sure to check out my fanfic!~GL will Shine On!

#15   2009/09/29 07:58PM
    mamerk

Quote Bizzie Fan:
    She was beautiful during the last episode and also in the her and Bill's wedding episode. But, then again, Marcy/Lizzie is and has always been beautiful. I was so glad that they didn't try to hid her pregnancy during that episode and wrote it so that Lizzie and Bill were going to be parents, especailly when she said something about her little brother to Sarah. I took that to mean that she and Bill were having a little boy. My husband is a Lizzie fan, so one day while we were on vacation this summer, he yells for me to come and see who is on T.V. He had found Lizzie/Marcy in a movie. And, yes, he sat there and watched it. She was just as beautiful then as she is now. I am sure that her baby will also be adorable and she will be a wonderful mommy.

Hi Bizzie Fan,
    What movie was Marcy in before we saw her on GL?

#16   2009/09/29 08:21PM
    PelphreyPosse

The cheerleading movie where she played Winnie the bad girl and Rianna was the judge.

#17   2009/09/29 09:40PM
    pink kiity

its was call bring it on, and the show it once awhile on channel 64

#18   2009/09/30 10:31AM
    michellef1962

It has been the hardest two weeks without Guiding Light. Especially after watching it for 34 years! It would be cool if TV Land ran reruns of Guiding Light. It would be kinda neat to see older episodes. Just wish that maybe as time goes on that someone will see the amount of fans that Guiding Light had and bring back the show. Don't know how many of the members would come back though. But it's just a wish.

#19   2009/09/30 07:37PM
    Bizzie Fan

Quote mamerk:
    Quote Bizzie Fan:

Hi Bizzie Fan,
    What movie was Marcy in before we saw her on GL?
    I think they name of it was "Bring It On"

#20   2009/10/01 08:49AM
    mamarock

The final episode was not "comedic" for me. I cried when Alan died! I miss all the characters and found nothing "sophomoric" about the writing.

I actually enjoyed the Otalia sl...and by the way, I was born in the 1950's.

And I find the reference to the character of Reva very offensive!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list