List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Talk about the ending,CBS & a possible GL future

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Talk about the ending,CBS & a possible GL future

Started by JizzieFan19 at 2009/09/25 03:21PM
    Latest post: 2009/10/01 12:05PM, Views: 2844, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2009/09/25 03:21PM
    Talk about the ending,CBS & a possible GL future
    JizzieFan19

Hello everyone!Yes I have returned to these boards!I needed to talk to my friends and all the distraught GL fans like me.I also I am on the SoapCentral board as LizzieFan19.I have my fanfics on there too for everyone to read.But,as of right now I am unable to log on to that account but I am emailing to the mods to fix it and until then I will be here .Ok so the ending was almost everything I expected.Jon,Lizzie and Bill worked things out!Sarah is getting a new baby brother!Thats exciting!That was my highlight of the finale .Josh,Reva & Colin drove off into the sunset -that was soooo great!Adding Cyrus to the Coopers was a shocker!Mel & Cyrus-pretty good.Buzz & Lillian,Billy & Vanessa,Beth & Phillip,Mindy & Rick,Frank & Blake-AMAZING!Bauers moving back-great!I was mad though that not everyone was together when the show ended.Reva,Josh,Colin,Phillip,Beth,Mindy,Rick,Michelle and Danny where missing in the park!Well I was very surprised that Peyton was only a few yrs old I thought she'd be 16 and in the finale she wasn't shown.Everything was great....even the year later.Though I was dissapointed they didnt do a whole episode on the year later,that would have been better because they could have done Phillip & Beths wedding and everyone together then added more instead of squishing into the last 15 mins of the finale.CBS I am no longer watching,its ratings can plummet for all I care.The only thing I will watch on there is The Young and the Restless and THATS IT!Though I was video chatting with Marcy yesterday telling her that tomorrow (today) is the one week anniversary of GL's ending.I was telling her how I am withdrawn and everything thats been happening since GL went off and my life,etc.And she was saying how much she missed everyone,her life in CA,etc.She told me that reruns of GL may go on TvLand next June and then they may resurface GL to air on TvLand.She said all they have to do is get a new production company,new wardrobe,peapack,writing team and call the actors/actresses because most of them said they would be more than willing to return.So its been very uplifing for me just her being my friend and talking to her.She said she would update me more later and I will update everyone too!Alright everyone I will talk to you later!~GL will Shine On!=)

#2   2009/09/25 04:24PM
    Re: Talk about the ending,CBS & a possible GL future
    Bizzie Fan

Hi JizzieFan19! Good to hear from you again. I thought of you when Jonathan and Sarah came back. I was glad that Jonathan, and Bill and Lizzie were going to work things out so that Lizzie and Sarah could be mother/daughter. The little girl that played Sarah was so cute. Remember when Lizzie was a little girl, the actress that played her had curly hair also. They did a good job casting Sarah. Are you talking about Marcy as in Lizzie? If so, please let her know how much we miss all of them. Keep us updated. Good posting with you.

#3   2009/09/25 08:21PM
    JizzieFan19

Hi,yeah its good to hear from you again too!!I love that little girl that played Sarah!Shes so darn cute!Such long and curly hair and it reminded me of the girl that played Lizzie as a child too!Yeah Marcy Rylan,I will tell her that and keep everyone posted!Talk to you soon!~GL will Shine On!=)

#4   2009/09/26 10:13AM
    Bizzie Fan

Quote JizzieFan19: Hi,yeah its good to hear from you again too!!I love that little girl that played Sarah!Shes so darn cute!Such long and curly hair and it reminded me of the girl that played Lizzie as a child too!Yeah Marcy Rylan,I will tell her that and keep everyone posted!Talk to you soon!~GL will Shine On!=)
    Thanks! Looking forward to hearing from you again soon!

#5   2009/09/26 01:21PM
    Tsturms96

Though I was video chatting with Marcy yesterday telling her that tomorrow (today) is the one week anniversary of GL's ending.I was telling her how I am withdrawn and everything thats been happening since GL went off and my life,etc.And she was saying how much she missed everyone,her life in CA,etc.She told me that reruns of GL may go on TvLand next June and then they may resurface GL to air on TvLand.She said all they have to do is get a new production company,new wardrobe,peapack,writing team and call the actors/actresses because most of them said they would be more than willing to return.So its been very uplifing for me just her being my friend and talking to her.She said she would update me more later and I will update everyone too!Alright everyone I will talk to you later!~GL will Shine On!=)[/quote]

That would be so great if it came back. I have missed it so much!

#6   2009/09/26 02:31PM
    pink kiity

i think that would be great if they did that CBS shouldn't had cancelled guiding light in the first place, i feel like there is something missing from my day and the first week without it seem like a real long week this week and it just drag on it seem really strange without guiding light, they could turns tvland into a new soap TV channel im am keeping my finger cross that this will happen.

#7   2009/09/26 04:10PM
    cat1005

She said all they have to do is get a new production company,new wardrobe,peapack,writing team and call the actors/actresses because most of them said they would be more than willing to return.[/quote]

Not to be negative but. . .
    "in others words all someone would have to do is take over GL,"

I think it is was going to happen it would have - before it went off the air.

#8   2009/09/26 05:57PM
    Tsturms96

Yeah I know what you mean. I just want Gl to be back on the air. At this point I wouldn't care if it was re-runs.

#9   2009/09/26 09:45PM
    pink kiity

doesn't proctor and gamble own the rights to guiding light or did someone buy the rights from proctor and gamble

#10   2009/09/27 08:20AM
    Tsturms96

I'm not sure they might. Couldn't they just ask P&G for the rights?

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list