List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Guiding light replaced by infomericals!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Guiding light replaced by infomericals!!!!!!

Started by txlade at 2009/09/25 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2009/09/30 05:39PM, Views: 705, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2009/09/25 12:38PM
    Guiding light replaced by infomericals!!!!!!
    txlade

>( Don't know about everywhere but here in Texas when GL came on is replaced with infomericals! CBS got rid of this great show and replaced it with JUNK! Get REAL!

#2   2009/09/25 12:46PM
    Re: Guiding light replaced by infomericals!!!!!!
    SassyFrass

I am in Indiana and GL replacement does not even start until Oct. 5th so they are filling that slot with re-runs and what not. I guess it depends on where you live and your CBS affliate.

#3   2009/09/25 01:34PM
    PelphreyPosse

We get reruns of Price is Right, oh joy!!!!! Then we have the pleasure of looking forward to Let's Make a Deal. I have on for them, Let's Don't watch.

#4   2009/09/25 06:15PM
    NevadaGLfan

We got Oprah here in Las Vegas

#5   2009/09/25 06:27PM
    merrymary

Hey gang, let's face it, we got crap from CBS!! Whatever is replaced with the time slot for the GL in your area, DON"T WATCH CBS !!!!!!! We, the GL fans got the shaft from this network..... Let's keep the ratings down for the GL times slot in your area. It will make us all feel somewhat better inside.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/09/26 12:29PM
    #6   2009/09/26 12:03PM
    grandmag7

I also refuse to watch cbs. They replaced Guiding Light @3pm with Price Is Right which also airs at 11am I don't watch it at 11 why would I watch it at 3?

#7   2009/09/28 02:46AM
    gramie

:( They can run infomercials and reruns all day for all I care I will never watch CBS in the G&L time slot. in fact I watch Y&R and ATWT on a different channel. I do not think I will ever forgive CBS for this. they canceled Dallas and they are still playing with the Friday night line up. I do not think they will ever find a show to replace G&L. I do not like game shows or talk shows. It would be interesting to see what the ratings are for that time slot now.

#8   2009/09/28 04:42AM
    Touched

We've rotate between the same hour long local show and "The Price is Right!" Soon it's going to be an hour long "Let's Make a Deal!" How'd we get so lucky?

#9   2009/09/30 05:39PM
    Lady53

In the Charlotte NC area we got Lets make a deal starting Oct. 5th but I have had my TIVO set to record The Doctors ever since the Light went out. I figure I can get some real health information, which is better than a game show any day. Heck it may even make me healthier which surely can't hurt.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list