List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: GUIDING LIGHT (the new beginning)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GUIDING LIGHT (the new beginning)

Started by diehardAW at 2009/09/25 07:58AM
    Latest post: 2009/09/28 05:08PM, Views: 1136, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2009/09/25 07:58AM
    GUIDING LIGHT (the new beginning)
    diehardAW

What do you all think about the below if the show is revived????

Shayne and Marina marry and have a second child (Sharina)and help Buzz run Company.

James decides to go to Berkley to be with Daisy. After graduation they come back to Springfield. Daisy a journalist and James helping at Spaulding.

Rafe is stationed near Berkley and he and Ashley become close. Ashley stays in California with Rafe (Leaves the Show)

Doris is defeated for mayor after rumors get out that she is Gay. Doris leaves town and moves to Oakdale with her friend Jamanda. (Leaves the Show)

Reva and Josh remarry in a small ceremony in Oklahoma and move back to Springfiels where Josh helps Billy and Bill run Lewis Construction. Reva decides to open a daycare with lizzie

Jeffrey and Edmund finally fight it out. Jeffrey in a warehouse in Chicago. Jeffrey is shot in the gut and Edmund in the chest. They lay on the floor across from one another talking to each other as they both pass away.

Buzz and Lillian open a second Company Restaurant
    in nearby Oakdale.

Blake is pregnant with Franks baby.

Natalia and Olivia decide to move to Oakdale and manage Company Restaurant II. (Leaves the Show)

Phillip and Beth remarry and run Spaulding Enterprises.

Lizzie has a baby boy named Alan Willam (AW)

Remy and Christina settle in with new baby (Lori) named after her grandmother Loretta. Remy works at Salem PD as an investigator on stolen goods cases.

Mel settles Cyrus down for a little while until he gets the urge and leaves Springfield for New York. Mel is heart broken.

Alexandra and Fletch send a post card from France telling all hi and that they plan to marry and live there. (Leaves the Show)

Mindy and Rick settle in and have a baby boy. (Eddie)

Leah meets a (new) character Rashawn and they grow close.
    Rashawn is a druggy and brings problems to the Beaudreau's

A Strang man comes to town that wears a sky mask due to a bad fall. He has a very bad limp also. He eases his way into the hearts of so many just to give payback to many!!!
    WHO IS THIS MYSTRY MAN?????

What y'all think about this edition of GL?????

#2   2009/09/25 08:42AM
    Re: GUIDING LIGHT (the new beginning)
    SassyFrass

Quote diehardAW: What do you all think about the below if the show is revived????

Shayne and Marina marry and have a second child (Sharina)and help Buzz run Company.

James decides to go to Berkley to be with Daisy. After graduation they come back to Springfield. Daisy a journalist and James helping at Spaulding.

Rafe is stationed near Berkley and he and Ashley become close. Ashley stays in California with Rafe (Leaves the Show)

Doris is defeated for mayor after rumors get out that she is Gay. Doris leaves town and moves to Oakdale with her friend Jamanda. (Leaves the Show)

Reva and Josh remarry in a small ceremony in Oklahoma and move back to Springfiels where Josh helps Billy and Bill run Lewis Construction. Reva decides to open a daycare with lizzie

Jeffrey and Edmund finally fight it out. Jeffrey in a warehouse in Chicago. Jeffrey is shot in the gut and Edmund in the chest. They lay on the floor across from one another talking to each other as they both pass away.

in nearby Oakdale.

Natalia and Olivia decide to move to Oakdale and manage Company Restaurant II. (Leaves the Show)

Remy and Christina settle in with new baby (Lori) named after her grandmother Loretta. Remy works at Salem PD as an investigator on stolen goods cases.

Mel settles Cyrus down for a little while until he gets the urge and leaves Springfield for New York. Mel is heart broken.

Alexandra and Fletch send a post card from France telling all hi and that they plan to marry and live there. (Leaves the Show)

A Strang man comes to town that wears a sky mask due to a bad fall. He has a very bad limp also. He eases his way into the hearts of so many just to give payback to many!!!

I appreciate the effort and thought, but not my cup of tea. I can NEVER see Reva or Lizzie running a daycare. Sorry JMO!

There were other s/l I did not like either, but I do not want to rain on you parade.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/09/25 08:43AM
    #3   2009/09/25 05:10PM
    Bizzie Fan

Quote diehardAW: What do you all think about the below if the show is revived????

in nearby Oakdale.

Not to bad. I like several of your ideas. I just don't see Lizzie and Reva opeining a daycare. That's just not Lizzie or Reva. Reva was always leaving her older kids and she was always leaving Colin with a babysitter. I can see Lizzie and Mindy opening a clothing/fashion/design kind of business and maybe Marah coming back to help them. Reva and Vanessa could run the T.V. station maybe. Yes, Josh and Reva remarry. I really don't want Jeffrey back. I would like Danny and Michelle along with their kids to also be part of it. As much as we loved to hate one minute/ love to love him the next minute when it came to Alan. I would also want him back. I would like for a new girl to come to town and get together with Jonathan. I wouldn't mind if Olivia, Natalia, Doris, and Rafe left either. I would perfer it to focus mostly on the Bauer, Lewis, and Spauldings. Now, who could the mask man be? Could it be Edmund or Roger? Interesting. Although, GL will probably never be revived, it doesn't hurt to think about what it could be like. And, what is that saying, Never Say Never. So, who knows. Maybe someday. Anyway, good ideas.

#4   2009/09/25 05:13PM
    PelphreyPosse

I don't mind contributing to the rain! You just had anyone good "LEAVE THE SHOW". It was amusing to read, though. Was that what you did it for?

#5   2009/09/26 07:14PM
    fan39

I would not want anyone to leave the show it wouldnt be Springfield without all the characters

#6   2009/09/27 08:26AM
    Tsturms96

Yeah mnay of your idea's were good. But it is true why have so many people leave. It wouldn't be SF without Naltalia and Olivia. Plus you never said anything about Dinah and Mallet. I would love for Dinah and Mallet come back to Sf. Shayne is stunned to see Dinah and Marinah wants Mallet back. Then Dinah and Shayne get back together and Marinah get back with Mallet. That is where they belong. Not the other way around. That is my opinion.

#7   2009/09/28 07:16AM
    diehardAW

I like that move. I mean I like the idea of Shayne and Dinah and Mallet and Marina.

The reason Natalia and Olivia must go is Olivia (Crystal Chappell) is going to DOOL, now they could re-cast her with a new character.

I just cannot see a new Olivia. Now Olivia could leave for som,e wild reason, maybe Natalia goes straight? Who knows.

I think Billy should run for mayor and be defeated by Doris.

Reva and Vanessa could run WSPR. Later Daisy and Ashlee return to manage it.

A new female character needs to be added for Johnathan

There is so much out there.

Edmund and Jeffrey kill each other.

Grady returns as a masked man and reaps havoc!

Rafe returns to Springfield with a girl he met in the service. So much could happen.

Bill and Lizzie have a son and name him William Allan. So much potential.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2009/09/28 07:20AM
    #8   2009/09/28 08:26AM
    Bizzie Fan

There are so many more potential stories in Springfield left to be told and I think that is one of the reasons that it has been so hard losing our GL. Probably on my own with this one, but I would like to see James and Daisy have a kinda Phillip/Beth relationship. The one thing I don't want is Grady. However, I was kinda liking Mel and Cyrus. Being the Josh/Reva fan, I would perfer Jeffrey realize that he is Richard and that he will always love Cassie and move to wherever Cassie is now. And Edmund, well, he just needs a good woman who will love him for who he is, so he can continue with his little devilish ways. Ah, the stories for the people in Springfield are endless. Oh, well, there isn't any harm in creating the stories that could have happened. It's fun, as long as we all know that we all won't always agree on stories and that it is ok to not always agree. Real friends and GL fans can agree to disagree and still be friends. And that is what we have become over the years posting on this board together. GL Fans and Friends helping each other through our loss.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/09/28 08:28AM
    #9   2009/09/28 05:08PM
    mamerk

:)) That was a nice day dream for a few pleasant moments!
    AAAAHHH but back to the reality of not having the Light shining. Most ideas were good except for Reva and Lizzie running a daycare. But, on the other hand that could be made into some & lighter funnier moments with those 2 ladies. I truly miss GL! Today I taped ATWT and played it in the GL timeslot. I have tried watching other stories, but with no satisfaction. I am just really lost for that hour right now! I really think they should have continued GL until 10/2, but then we would have the mourning process all over again!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list