List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Merrymary, Where Are You?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Merrymary, Where Are You?

Started by Bizzie Fan at 2009/09/24 06:46PM
    Latest post: 2009/09/27 06:22PM, Views: 1714, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2009/09/26 05:35PM
    Re: Merrymary, Where Are You?
    calliope

Quote merrymary:
    Quote luvphil: I will be at the Pittsburgh event - myself, my husband and my mother. We are going Saturday for both the afternoon and evening events. I can't wait!

I am going to attend the Sat. afternoon event. I think I am going to wear one of the stick on labels with my message board name on it, MerryMary. So if we are walking around and we see a fellow board member, we could identify ourselves. I would love to see all of you in person. Maybe I'll see you there !

That's a great idea Mary! I wish I was there in that city I love so much to meet up with all of you and have real face to face chats. Maybe we could even have a bourbon and branch!!

#22   2009/09/27 05:40PM
    Bizzie Fan

Quote calliope:
    Quote merrymary:
    Quote luvphil: I will be at the Pittsburgh event - myself, my husband and my mother. We are going Saturday for both the afternoon and evening events. I can't wait!

I am going to attend the Sat. afternoon event. I think I am going to wear one of the stick on labels with my message board name on it, MerryMary. So if we are walking around and we see a fellow board member, we could identify ourselves. I would love to see all of you in person. Maybe I'll see you there !

That's a great idea Mary! I wish I was there in that city I love so much to meet up with all of you and have real face to face chats. Maybe we could even have a bourbon and branch!!
    I am with you Calliope. I would love to be there so I could meet everyone. That would be so neat to finally meet the friends that we have been posting with. You know the really bad thing about not being close enough to attend or able to get away on that date, is being the BizzieFan that I am, I just read that Daniel Cosgrove is suppose to be there.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/09/27 05:42PM
    #23   2009/09/27 05:48PM
    Bizzie Fan

Quote merrymary: PP, I just made myself a name tag, and I am going to put it in with my event receipt. I won't forget to wear it that way. So, I hope to see you there on the 24th. I do hope we get a chance to meet some of our board friends. So, it many of you are going, please wear a name tag so we can regonize each other. I wanted to attend both times, bu, I had made other plans for that evening. It's my birthday, so this GL festival is a present from me to me! It's a big one for me, 70!!!
    Wow!, what a great way to spend your 70th B-day, with all of those good looking men from GL. You are one lucky person. Have fun! Now, I know that it will hard to do having all those GL men with you on your B-day, but try to be good. No, on second thought, like you said it is the big one for you, so have a blast and enjoy!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/09/27 05:49PM
    #24   2009/09/27 06:22PM
    merrymary

Thanks, Bizzie. Just being in the same room with DG will be a big time for me. I am looking forward to this day, and can't wait for the question and answer time with the stars. I am so anxious to see some of the cast members I did not get to meet at the last event last year. I think thee will be a lot of fans there. Many are traveling to Pgh to see them. This says a lot for the fans and the stars. I'm anxious to hear what most of them are going to do now that the GL is finished. This event is for breast cancer research and the stars donate their time to help raise money for this cause. A lot of money was raised the last time they were in town. As far as me turning 70, I don't feel any older then I did at 16, and that's a good thing! Now I a little wiser!!!!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list