List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Merrymary, Where Are You?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Merrymary, Where Are You?

Started by Bizzie Fan at 2009/09/24 06:46PM
    Latest post: 2009/09/27 06:22PM, Views: 1624, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2009/09/24 06:46PM
    Merrymary, Where Are You?
    Bizzie Fan

Merrymary, where are you? We miss you. I hope you are doing ok. As usual, I still get up every morning and look at this board. I am still having a hard time believing that our GL is gone. Let us know that you are ok.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/09/24 06:50PM
    #2   2009/09/25 06:02AM
    Re: Merrymary, Where Are You?
    mamarock

Hi Bizzie! Haven't posted for awhile, I am so sad...but good to see you are still at it! Hope everything is going well for you, despite the days without GL. I think about all the folks in SF everyday.

#3   2009/09/25 06:03AM
    mamarock

A big shout out to Merry!!!!!

Hope everything is well with you.

#4   2009/09/25 06:38AM
    freckles61

I too have been wondering where Merrymary is. We sure miss your daily recaps. I come on here every morning to check out the new posts too. Miss, miss miss our show. Come on Merry keep posting...We miss you. Let us know you are OK

#5   2009/09/25 10:33AM
    merrymary

Hey girlfriends, I am here! I went away for a few days to Virginia. As usual, on Monday morning, even if I am on vacation, I tuned into the the GL, but, no GL! I know many of us miss our favorite soap. I tuned in to see what is on at 10, here in Pgh. this morning, and Let's Make a Deal is on, NOT!!!!! I really miss the show, the characters, Oh, the grief. Yes, I do feel this loss, big time. I hope all you fans are doing well with the loss too. Even though we know the show would be pre-emptied, we always knew we would have it come back on again. I am going to be on the boards as long as all of you come back, just to chat and commiserate together. So, to Bizzie fan, Mamarock and Freckles that asked about me, thanks for the concern, but, I am fine! Just took a 4 day break from home.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/09/25 10:34AM
    #6   2009/09/25 11:32AM
    luvphil

Merrymary - were you trying to get away from all the craziness we have going on here in Pittsburgh because of the G20?

#7   2009/09/25 04:30PM
    Bizzie Fan

Quote mamarock: Hi Bizzie! Haven't posted for awhile, I am so sad...but good to see you are still at it! Hope everything is going well for you, despite the days without GL. I think about all the folks in SF everyday.
    Everything is going ok. I am so missing GL. Like you, I think of everyone in Springfield everyday, wondering what they would be up to. Good to hear from you again. You had changed your avitar and I wasn't sure if it was really you. So glad to know you are still with us.

#8   2009/09/25 04:44PM
    Bizzie Fan

Quote merrymary: Hey girlfriends, I am here! I went away for a few days to Virginia. As usual, on Monday morning, even if I am on vacation, I tuned into the the GL, but, no GL! I know many of us miss our favorite soap. I tuned in to see what is on at 10, here in Pgh. this morning, and Let's Make a Deal is on, NOT!!!!! I really miss the show, the characters, Oh, the grief. Yes, I do feel this loss, big time. I hope all you fans are doing well with the loss too. Even though we know the show would be pre-emptied, we always knew we would have it come back on again. I am going to be on the boards as long as all of you come back, just to chat and commiserate together. So, to Bizzie fan, Mamarock and Freckles that asked about me, thanks for the concern, but, I am fine! Just took a 4 day break from home.
    Glad you are ok and are back with us. The first week without our GL was terrible. I don't know if you read any of the other post, but I had posted that one day this past week, my husband said if they had dvds of GL, he would go out and buy them so we would have something to watch. He misses GL also. I kid him and tell him that I know that he really misses Lizzie. He like Lizzie. He was like there are so many stories to still be told, enough to last many more years. I still get up and check out the board first thing in the mornings. It's like a connection to GL, plus we have made many friendships that will continue on, even though they cancelled our GL.

#9   2009/09/25 04:46PM
    Rosie Butter...

I am so glad ya all are doing well inspite of our loss! It has been kind of loney out here. Merrymary, next week or so get your flu shots!! We were hit with the H1N1 and it is bad. I know you were sick this Summer and this really hits the lungs---so you and all of you GL fans take care, stay healthy and keep writing!!

#10   2009/09/25 05:06PM
    PelphreyPosse

I got my regular flu shot at school on Wednesday night, my arm is still red, hot and has a knot on it. Small price to pay to keep the bad stuff away, though. H1N1 due to start getting in October here. Still cannot get used to no GL. I leave for NYC and a weekend of sadness for the cast on Thursday week, Oct. 8th. Part of me is excited, part of me is so sad to know that it will be the last time for all of the cast and fans. We still have some events left later in the year but it is dwindling fast. When the cruise is over in January, I guess it will really sink in for me then.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list