List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Wishful thinking?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wishful thinking?

Started by Soozann at 2009/09/24 04:45PM
    Latest post: 2009/09/25 03:16AM, Views: 598, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2009/09/24 04:45PM
    Wishful thinking?
    Soozann

When Beth gave Philip the journal and told him to write, could we be seeing another book in the future? I loved Jonathons Story. Also, the movie "Always" , where did it go? This would be a perfect Hallmark movie! Oh maybe I am just wishful thinking, but I miss the show

#2   2009/09/24 06:06PM
    Re: Wishful thinking?
    freckles61

That would be so great. I know I would purchase it.

#3   2009/09/24 06:19PM
    Bizzie Fan

Hey, it doesn't hurt to wish especially when it about ways to have more of our GL. I am all for it. I too thought the same thing when Beth gave Phillip the journal. I would love to have a book and/or a movie.

#4   2009/09/24 06:33PM
    Rosie Butter...

It is not wrong to have faith and hope, that is one of the reason we all loved GL!! There was always hope and faith, why should it end now. CBS and P&G may be able to take GL away, but they cannot take away our love for GL or our hope that maybe some day it will come back to us. Nor can they stop me from wishing that "Let's Make a Deal" does poorly in the ratings and no way can they make me wathc the show.(I did like Wayne Brady's coffee creamer commercial).

#5   2009/09/24 06:41PM
    Bizzie Fan

Quote Rosie Butterface: It is not wrong to have faith and hope, that is one of the reason we all loved GL!! There was always hope and faith, why should it end now. CBS and P&G may be able to take GL away, but they cannot take away our love for GL or our hope that maybe some day it will come back to us. Nor can they stop me from wishing that "Let's Make a Deal" does poorly in the ratings and no way can they make me wathc the show.(I did like Wayne Brady's coffee creamer commercial).
    You said it. And, also, CBS and P&G can never take away our memories of GL. Oh, I can't wait for them to see what a mistake they have made with that game show. It may just be me, but I think that game will be the loser that it was the first time around.

#6   2009/09/25 03:16AM
    pink kiity

lets face it anything they put in that time slot will be a loser unless its a soap.there going to have trouble finding something to fill that time slot. here is a game show for you the loser game show.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list