List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: New Fan Fiction Blog

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New Fan Fiction Blog

Started by lucienblack at 2009/09/24 02:28PM
    Latest post: 2009/09/25 02:54PM, Views: 1780, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2009/09/26 05:08AM
    Re: New Fan Fiction Blog
    holly1122

:) I just finished reading your blog. I was impressed! I am delighted to see the story of GL live on. I think that GL would make a great book series...you should look into that, i know i would buy

#12   2009/09/27 07:25AM
    lucienblack

Quote JizzieFan19: Hello Lucien,
    I was reading your story!So far its amazing!I write fanfics myself.I was wondering if you could take a look at them?Thanks so much!Hope to talk to you soon!~GL will Shine On!=)

Thanks. Do you have them posted? I can take a pass over them when time permits.

#13   2009/09/27 07:26AM
    lucienblack

Quote holly1122: I just finished reading your blog. I was impressed! I am delighted to see the story of GL live on. I think that GL would make a great book series...you should look into that, i know i would buy

I agree there is a huge market for a book series. We just have to convince the powers that be that there is demand. Until then, I will keep working. Make sure to check back thurs for the next installment.

#14   2009/09/27 03:50PM
    JizzieFan19

I do have them posted .I can post the link here because I have two seperate fanfics going.The one on soap central.com,I havent updated in awhile because my account is down but they are working on getting it back up and the other one I just started yesterday.But I will post both links for you tonite.Thanks:D!~GL will Shine On!=)

#15   2009/09/27 06:48PM
    JizzieFan19

Ok!Here is the link to the one I just started:

And the one that I have been working on for awhile is unaccessable to me because of my log in.But you can view it.Just go to____________

Edited to remove a link to another soap site. Please view our guidelines. Soaps.com Admin

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/11/02 05:11AM
    #16   2009/09/29 01:28PM
    JizzieFan19

I'm not sure but if you cant view it then I think you will have to join.Its easy though.I am working on Chapter 2 now and it will be posted this week.I usally post my stories on Fridays .Thanks!~GL will Shine On!=)

#17   2009/10/01 11:15AM
    JizzieFan19

Hey Lucien,yeah I firgured out you do have to sign up for sure but its easy.Thanks!~GL will Shine On!=)

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list