List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: New Fan Fiction Blog

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New Fan Fiction Blog

Started by lucienblack at 2009/09/24 02:28PM
    Latest post: 2009/09/25 02:54PM, Views: 1898, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2009/09/24 02:28PM
    New Fan Fiction Blog
    lucienblack

Note from Soaps.com Admin: This person has permission to post this fan blog.

Hello All

My name is Lucien Black and four years ago my wife introduced me to the GL family. I was hooked, with a little help from Marvel Comics and the Harley story. I was disappointed when the show ended and my wife was heartbroken that she could not share the show with our new baby girl.

I am a writer and came up with the idea to start a blog to carry on my view of the GL characters. I have posted the first chapter of my first GL story, Edmund's Revenge. Please visit the page, read along and I am open to feedback. So please share with your friends and family.

http://glfanfiction.wordpress.com/

Good Reading
    Lucien

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/11/02 05:12AM
    #2   2009/09/24 02:46PM
    Re: New Fan Fiction Blog
    Rosie Butter...

Quote lucienblack: Hello All

My name is Lucien Black and four years ago my wife introduced me to the GL family. I was hooked, with a little help from Marvel Comics and the Harley story. I was disappointed when the show ended and my wife was heartbroken that she could not share the show with our new baby girl.

I am a writer and came up with the idea to start a blog to carry on my view of the GL characters. I have posted the first chapter of my first GL story, Edmund's Revenge. Please visit the page, read along and I am open to feedback. So please share with your friends and family.

glfanfiction.wordpress.com/

Good Reading
    Lucien

Cool Idea!!! Congrats on the new baby girl. I have 3 boys and one girl---and she is now taller then I am(she is 5'10 and just turned 13)--they grow fast--enjoy. I hope with 90210 and Melrose coming back, that maybe GL will come back. I hate gameshows so if/when the game show fails, I would love to see a return. Maybe the can pick you up, as the writing department needed help!! Post updates here, to help keep it all alive. Plus, many may not post here, but still read, so like I said, keep listing your post and updates!!! Good Luck to you and your family!!

#3   2009/09/24 02:56PM
    mamarock

Just came from your blog....great idea, just one problem I have......do it everyday, I want more already, lol!

I left a comment for you!

Thanks so much!

#4   2009/09/24 03:26PM
    lucienblack

Thanks but daily might be a bit much. I'll do my best to get them up weekly and try to beef them up a bit.

Quote mamarock: Just came from your blog....great idea, just one problem I have......do it everyday, I want more already, lol!

I left a comment for you!

Thanks so much!

#5   2009/09/24 03:27PM
    lucienblack

Thanks it is definitely a sad day when shows like GL disappear. I'll stay on the posts and keep you all updated. Thanks for the kudos.

Quote Rosie Butterface:
    Quote lucienblack: Hello All

glfanfiction.wordpress.com/

Good Reading
    Lucien

Cool Idea!!! Congrats on the new baby girl. I have 3 boys and one girl---and she is now taller then I am(she is 5'10 and just turned 13)--they grow fast--enjoy. I hope with 90210 and Melrose coming back, that maybe GL will come back. I hate gameshows so if/when the game show fails, I would love to see a return. Maybe the can pick you up, as the writing department needed help!! Post updates here, to help keep it all alive. Plus, many may not post here, but still read, so like I said, keep listing your post and updates!!! Good Luck to you and your family!!

#6   2009/09/24 04:02PM
    SassyFrass

OMG....I loved it so much, I left 3 comments. LOL!!!!

#7   2009/09/24 04:36PM
    lucienblack

Thanks. Keep the comments coming!

#8   2009/09/25 02:54PM
    JizzieFan19

Hello Lucien,
    I was reading your story!So far its amazing!I write fanfics myself.I was wondering if you could take a look at them?Thanks so much!Hope to talk to you soon!~GL will Shine On!=)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/09/25 02:55PM
    #9   2009/09/25 04:43PM
    Rosie Butter...

Quote JizzieFan19: Hello Lucien,
    I was reading your story!So far its amazing!I write fanfics myself.I was wondering if you could take a look at them?Thanks so much!Hope to talk to you soon!~GL will Shine On!=)

JizzieFan19---Hi-is baby #2 here yet? I was thinking you were due close to Lizzie/MR due date. I think she has about a month to go? Hope all is going well and take care!!!

#10   2009/09/25 08:24PM
    JizzieFan19

Hi Rosie!No baby yet!I'm due September 30th.Yeah me & Marcy where due only a few weeks apart,which was really nice espically when we went shopping !Read my thread that I posted where I talk a little about it .Talk to you soon!~GL will Shine On!=)

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list