List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Who will???? I won't!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who will???? I won't!!!!!

Started by sher2309 at 2009/09/22 08:52AM
    Latest post: 2009/09/23 07:51PM, Views: 726, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2009/09/22 08:52AM
    Who will???? I won't!!!!!
    sher2309

I have heard a lot of posters say they will NOT watch the game shows that CBS is replacing GL with. My question is WHO WILL??? Can CBS really believe that we would much rather watch a game show over something that we have been watching for years and years? Are they trying to go bankrupt? I really don't understand their thinking. They had 1.5 MILLION people watching GL how many do you think they will get now? I think they are going to have a very rude awakening. Just plain stupidity if you ask me.

One more question does P&G own CBS nor just GL???

#2   2009/09/22 10:08AM
    Re: Who will???? I won't!!!!!
    pink kiity

i just read that that the p and g stocks are down and they are losing money and there products sales are down and there company is headed for a big down fall,

#3   2009/09/22 05:41PM
    Sky200868

What will be will be! Thats what happens when you take something away from fans that have been watching there entire lives, generations after generations!

I think when they said alot of there views were older adults thats a load of crap, yes women are out working but most have dvrs or taped Guiding Light.

Now they can feel what we are feeling, empty, and lost without are show.

I simply will not watch CBS anymore! They have noone to blame but themselves for this it was there own doing!
    Patty

#4   2009/09/23 06:26AM
    sher2309

Quote Sky200868: What will be will be! Thats what happens when you take something away from fans that have been watching there entire lives, generations after generations!

I think when they said alot of there views were older adults thats a load of crap, yes women are out working but most have dvrs or taped Guiding Light.

Now they can feel what we are feeling, empty, and lost without are show.

I simply will not watch CBS anymore! They have noone to blame but themselves for this it was there own doing!
    Patty

I know a lot of people taped to watch later. 1.5 million I guess doesn't mean much to CBS..... They will see how much we mean when that 1.5 million is gone and not watching this Game show. You would think they would rather have 1.5 million than 0....

#5   2009/09/23 12:27PM
    pink kiity

you cant really base who viewing what on a dum box besides not everyone has one of those dum boxes and there probable more viewer than the boxe is recording, so what does a dum box knows,

#6   2009/09/23 07:51PM
    Mona Lisa

You can bet your sweet money, I'll not be watching price is right. I didn't before, and wont now. I've quit Oprah too. I had already stopped cbs primetime

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list