List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Day 1 without Guiding Light....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Day 1 without Guiding Light....

Started by SoapStar87 at 2009/09/21 12:24PM
    Latest post: 2009/09/25 02:15PM, Views: 1957, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2009/09/24 09:37AM
    Re: Day 1 without Guiding Light....
    michellef1962

PLEASE!!! bring back Guiding Light.

#22   2009/09/24 10:20AM
    pink kiity

i just turn it off yeah i heard that CBS is selling some of there station off and there up for sale the first buyer

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/09/24 10:20AM
    #23   2009/09/24 10:30AM
    pink kiity

will its a good time to catch up on my reading and watching my
    movie video that i have now i have the time to do it no deal no deal i have better things to do then waste my time with game show

#24   2009/09/25 01:52PM
    ojudy59

I have to be honest, i have not turned on CBS since the last GL episode, i miss GL so much, i will have to pull it together, i love ATWT and Y&R, but tV without my GL just isnt the same. I can not figure out what in the world made CBS believe that they could bring their ratings up with a game show, geeze dont we have enough of those already. CBS has really been screwing up, they replace Bob Barker with Drew Carey, the man is flat at hosting this game show, i stopped watching it and now no GL shame on them. I miss my GL, i want to see Reva, Josh and all of the characters, the s/l were getting really great and they could have dont so much with them but then they take it off the air. How STUPID CBS!!!

#25   2009/09/25 01:56PM
    mrs.love

%( well it's been a week without guiding light and it sux!!!!!!! i can't believe that cbs took this awsome soap off the air to replace it with the price is right!!!!!!!! all week at 4:00 i'm lost without being able to sit down and see whats going on with reva and the rest of the crew!!!!! please bring it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#26   2009/09/25 02:15PM
    ojudy59

i feel that i am in mourning for my GL, i am in the heartbroken stage along with anger at CBS and the owners of GL for not trying harder to move to another network, if those idoits at CBS didnt want us then we move on, now the onwers were pretty stupid at allowing an icon to be cancelled. Are we the only ones with enough sense to know that you dont get rid of something old, it is priceless!!!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list