List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Day 1 without Guiding Light....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Day 1 without Guiding Light....

Started by SoapStar87 at 2009/09/21 12:24PM
    Latest post: 2009/09/25 02:15PM, Views: 1950, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2009/09/21 07:15PM
    Re: Day 1 without Guiding Light....
    pink kiity

good time to start yours Christmas shopping and get it done early,beat the crowds i was in target store today i had turns my tv off at 2.00 and left and i had pick up the soap digest and i was reading through it on whats coming up next on the soap nothing on guiding light it seem so strange not to be reading on what coming up next on guiding light.

#12   2009/09/22 05:05AM
    akwood

It totally sucked yesterday! I could so tell that something was missing from my day. The tv went right off at 2;00 no way am I going to watch game shows. I just read on yahoo news that cbs is listed as #7 companies of 10 that may have to fill bankrupcy in the next year. I don't if that is true or not but it wouln't suprice me the obviously don't know what the viewers want anymore.
    I started reading Twilight during gl time I really don't know what else to do.................
    Friends of mine and my hubby asked how I was at around 2:00 they all new I was going to be upset and I was.........

#13   2009/09/22 06:35AM
    val15

I walked out the door at 9:00 and didn't look back. It was hard but I did it. But I'll never stop missing my show.

#14   2009/09/22 06:48AM
    sher2309

GL use to come on at 3 here, so what I did with my hour is went to the library and got books to read. I was depressed all day Friday and all weekend and I am still not finished mourning the loss of GL. I will not watch any of the stupid game shows.

#15   2009/09/22 06:57AM
    neiceyblessed

Quote akwood: It totally sucked yesterday! I could so tell that something was missing from my day. The tv went right off at 2;00 no way am I going to watch game shows. I just read on yahoo news that cbs is listed as #7 companies of 10 that may have to fill bankrupcy in the next year. I don't if that is true or not but it wouln't suprice me the obviously don't know what the viewers want anymore.
    I started reading Twilight during gl time I really don't know what else to do.................
    Friends of mine and my hubby asked how I was at around 2:00 they all new I was going to be upset and I was.........

THIS STILL DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE TO ME!!!!
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH THOSE PEOPLE AT CBS ???
    OBVIOUSLY FANS DO NOT MATTER AT ALL!!!
    THIS IS NOT WHAT WE WANTED

#16   2009/09/22 02:32PM
    pjmb

I watched the last episode again. It helped a little.

#17   2009/09/23 08:17AM
    YoungRestless

Quote neca_marie: So I'm sitting here at work like I do every day and wait until about 20 minutes after the soaps end to read the recaps/updates. I looked at the clock and thought "oh its 420 GL is over time to read about reva and the gang" but then i clicked refresh and realized its over. and now i'll hold it together until i get in the car and let a few tears shed because its really over. wow

I also look on the internet after each chow goes off, to see the updates. Then go home while cooking watch the shows on the DVR now I have ONE VERY important show is gone after 30 plus years of watching

#18   2009/09/23 08:20AM
    YoungRestless

This is a sin to replace GL with GAME SHOWS

#19   2009/09/24 07:50AM
    AntiqueLady

Depression and sadness without GL. That's about it. They may have well just killed my family.

#20   2009/09/24 09:06AM
    michellef1962

This week is the hardest week without Guiding Light. Monday I just sat in front of my t.v. and just stared. I was so sad. I have been watching this show for 34 years! CBS is bored with themselves and don't know what to replace Guiding Light with.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list