List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Thank you GL

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Thank you GL

Started by neca_marie at 2009/09/21 11:38AM
    Latest post: 2009/09/22 09:07AM, Views: 790, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2009/09/21 11:38AM
    Thank you GL
    neca_marie

:) Thank you cast, crew, and writers.

I fell in love with Guiding Light 15 years ago. (I know that pales in comparison to some other fans) I just wanted to say thank you. The past few years I have been unable to watch because of working and going to school at the same time. I have been reading the updates though and occasionally watched online. Of course I watch the last 2 episodes on Friday night when I got home. I think I spent the rest of the night in tears. I think they ended the show beautifully. I will most likely spend the rest of my life referencing the characters of this show particularly Reva and Josh as though they were my family or friends. I think that when you let characters real or written into your homes and lives daily they become apart of you. GL has definately become a part of me. I hope they never leave.

Thank you Guiding Light for making me laugh, cry, yell, hate, and most of all love. I love you all so much.

(ps Thank you Moderators for keeping me updated these last few years. I would have been lost without you.)

#2   2009/09/21 12:25PM
    Re: Thank you GL
    SoapStar87

It has been almost 30 years of watching GL and I miss it

#3   2009/09/22 09:07AM
    Re: Thank you GL
    BKLYN

Quote neca_marie: Thank you cast, crew, and writers.

I fell in love with Guiding Light 15 years ago. (I know that pales in comparison to some other fans) I just wanted to say thank you. The past few years I have been unable to watch because of working and going to school at the same time. I have been reading the updates though and occasionally watched online. Of course I watch the last 2 episodes on Friday night when I got home. I think I spent the rest of the night in tears. I think they ended the show beautifully. I will most likely spend the rest of my life referencing the characters of this show particularly Reva and Josh as though they were my family or friends. I think that when you let characters real or written into your homes and lives daily they become apart of you. GL has definately become a part of me. I hope they never leave.

Thank you Guiding Light for making me laugh, cry, yell, hate, and most of all love. I love you all so much.

(ps Thank you Moderators for keeping me updated these last few years. I would have been lost without you.)

Such a great posting! You have really touched my heart.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list