List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: I have a great idea for you if you have the last GL recorded

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I have a great idea for you if you have the last GL recorded

Started by Phillygirl06 at 2009/09/21 10:35AM
    Latest post: 2009/09/23 11:43AM, Views: 1470, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2009/09/21 10:35AM
    I have a great idea for you if you have the last GL recorded
    Phillygirl06

Several of us on here have expressed how we wish we had a copy of the last show on DVD, just for a keepsake. My suggestion is to put a copy up on ebay. You will make money. Hell, I would buy it! Good luck

#2   2009/09/21 10:48AM
    Re: I have a great idea for you if you have the last GL recorded
    Terror

Phillygirl06:I think you had a good idea for sharing the finale of GL.However, I am thinking that that might qualify as copyright infringement.Not sure about that.

Terror.

#3   2009/09/21 10:52AM
    Phillygirl06

Quote Terror: Phillygirl06:I think you had a good idea for sharing the finale of GL.However, I am thinking that that might qualify as copyright infringement.Not sure about that.

Terror.

Owwwh, really?! Well that doesn't sound too good!

#4   2009/09/21 10:59AM
    Chrissi

You can watch it for free right here! http://www.soaps.com...6365/

#5   2009/09/21 12:56PM
    pink kiity

you would have to find out if there copyright has expire with the show and the only way to find out is talk to a copyright lawyer who knows such about the legal things on that matter that would be the only way to know and fine out
    if the people who produce guiding light if there copyright had expire with the show then it would be an open book since there not producing the show anymore.

#6   2009/09/21 05:55PM
    beachdaisy

Quote pink kiity: you would have to find out if there copyright has expire with the show and the only way to find out is talk to a copyright lawyer who knows such about the legal things on that matter that would be the only way to know and fine out
    if the people who produce guiding light if there copyright had expire with the show then it would be an open book since there not producing the show anymore.

For my own viewing pleasure, I recorded and edited out all the commercials for the last 4 weeks of the GL. It filled 2 eight hour VHS tapes. I am so glad I did. I even have a few very old VHS tapes I never recorded over when I used to record GL when I was working. It's from when Diane Ballard, the original Alan, Roger, Holly, Ed, Rita, Hope, Jackie, Justin, Mike thing was going on.

#7   2009/09/21 10:58PM
    Guidinglight...

i have the last 2 weeks on my dvr which i'm going to record onto dvd..and i have some on vhs when tammy, lizzie, jonathan and revas cancer was happening..and i record tammys death and jonathan leaving on vhs to because i loved those two! i'm glad i did now

#8   2009/09/22 10:50AM
    Phillygirl06

Quote Guidinglight_fan: i have the last 2 weeks on my dvr which i'm going to record onto dvd..and i have some on vhs when tammy, lizzie, jonathan and revas cancer was happening..and i record tammys death and jonathan leaving on vhs to because i loved those two! i'm glad i did now

Well if you are willing to send a copy of the last show on dvd, you would make myself and my mom So happy. She wishes should had it to watch over and over again. If you are please email me at rraffertyjeremy@yahoo.com, thanks!

#9   2009/09/22 01:46PM
    nymph

I'm using the last script for toilet paper!!!!! writing was terrible, what happened to Jeffrey???????????

#10   2009/09/22 02:49PM
    SandyR32

]

For my own viewing pleasure, I recorded and edited out all the commercials for the last 4 weeks of the GL. It filled 2 eight hour VHS tapes. I am so glad I did. I even have a few very old VHS tapes I never recorded over when I used to record GL when I was working. It's from when Diane Ballard, the original Alan, Roger, Holly, Ed, Rita, Hope, Jackie, Justin, Mike thing was going on.[/quote]

I have quite a few GL episodes and edits if you would like to trade forcopies of your 80's episodes? I have most GL episodes starting with Aug. 3, 2001.

Sandy

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list