List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: IT'S 10am in NY as i sit here

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

IT'S 10am in NY as i sit here

Started by edge of night at 2009/09/21 07:56AM
    Latest post: 2009/09/22 07:43AM, Views: 982, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2009/09/22 04:16AM
    Re: IT'S 10am in NY as i sit here
    mdcjjj

I agree with you all. I turned on the TV yesterday at 10:00AM just to make myself believe it really wasn't there and saw the stupid game show. I think I then cursed. I will not delete the last show from my DVR and I can't bare to remove it as a recurring show to record. I also thought about it all weekend. I am usually a sensible and reasonable person, and to think about it without emotion--it just a TV show, right? Trouble is I can't convince myself not to be upset. I emailed CBS agin yesterday and told them I'm done with them and P&G. I hope I can stick to my guns on that one. I also looked up that Venice show online and I'm looking forward to that starting. I don't know that I'd pay to see it though.

#12   2009/09/22 07:07AM
    Beeloo03

Here it is, Day 2 Without GL......I'm also in the NYC area (northern NJ), where GL came on at 10am....it's about 10:05, and I refuse to even turn on the tv right now. I DO NOT want to see some stupid ol' rerun of Price is Right or whatever crap CBS is showing in place of GL.

I am so angry with CBS, Telenext and the powers that be that cancelled our show!

#13   2009/09/22 07:43AM
    GLandWT

Quote PelphreyPosse: To show you how much the fans are missing GL, Pittsburgh SLS is sold out, Atlanta is selling fast and another show is being readied. Fans are wanting to catch a glimpse of the actors before they are gone for good. I'm glad that we still have that, at least.

Thanks for the reminder for Atlanta.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/09/22 07:56AM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list