List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: G.L. SHOULD PRINT THE STORY FOR US TO READ!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

G.L. SHOULD PRINT THE STORY FOR US TO READ!

Started by Jennaay at 2009/09/21 07:07AM
    Latest post: 2009/09/26 10:09AM, Views: 1162, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2009/09/21 07:07AM
    G.L. SHOULD PRINT THE STORY FOR US TO READ!
    Jennaay

%( Well as with every single Guiding Light Fan, I am deeply bummed out! BUT IF 1 BOOK HAD ME, IMAGINE HOW READING ABOUT JOSH REVA PHILLIP BETH ETC.... Jonathans story was absolutely amazing! I enjoyed reading almost as much as watching! SO, maybe we should all support the writers into an idea of just printing the stories for all of us to read!!! I would be up there with all of the BIGGEST FANS AND SUPPORT THIS!!!! My husband actually can't stand T.V., but he has been soo supportive! He would come home from the gym, for the last week of G.L., and ask if I needed a hug! And today, he brought me coffee in bed and said he understood why I have been pacing this weekend! I will miss each and every cast and crew member! But lets hope they will put it in PRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SINCERELY,
    JENNIFER

#2   2009/09/21 08:54AM
    Re: G.L. SHOULD PRINT THE STORY FOR US TO READ!
    GeeDee

I would read it!

#3   2009/09/21 09:13AM
    carmck

Quote Jennaay: Well as with every single Guiding Light Fan, I am deeply bummed out! BUT IF 1 BOOK HAD ME, IMAGINE HOW READING ABOUT JOSH REVA PHILLIP BETH ETC.... Jonathans story was absolutely amazing! I enjoyed reading almost as much as watching! SO, maybe we should all support the writers into an idea of just printing the stories for all of us to read!!! I would be up there with all of the BIGGEST FANS AND SUPPORT THIS!!!! My husband actually can't stand T.V., but he has been soo supportive! He would come home from the gym, for the last week of G.L., and ask if I needed a hug! And today, he brought me coffee in bed and said he understood why I have been pacing this weekend! I will miss each and every cast and crew member! But lets hope they will put it in PRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SINCERELY,
    JENNIFER

I would DEFINATELY read it too. I would also like to say wow, you are so lucky to have such a sweet, supportive husband! When I told mine about it his reply was: Wow, and to think I was actually worried about things that are important. Nice, huh?

#4   2009/09/21 09:22AM
    Sky200868

I would read it as well:) My hubby has actually over the years while growing up has also watched it, he couldnt believe it was going off the air, my sister was down on friday nite and we sat watching all the interviews and old clips on youtube. Not the same but atleast its there. I hope this board never goes anywhere.
    Patty

#5   2009/09/21 09:59AM
    lindab73

Remember the scene on the last day where beth gave Phillip a journal to staqrting writing again. She said something like he should put his thoughts down on paper. maybe that was a hint of a book.

#6   2009/09/21 11:26AM
    fan39

I read Kim Zimmer is writing a book.

#7   2009/09/25 01:55PM
    ojudy59

I mentioned the same thing in a previous thread, they could write a novel each month, this way they could bring back all the characters and bring on new ones, there would be so many storylines, the books could target one main character a month while still giving updates on the other characters. I would buy this each and everymonth.

#8   2009/09/25 05:16PM
    PelphreyPosse

And where do you think the money would come from to pay these writers to do this?

#9   2009/09/25 06:33PM
    merrymary

Quote PelphreyPosse: And where do you think the money would come from to pay these writers to do this?

Spoilsport!! Why not? We need the GL to keep going on and on and ............

#10   2009/09/25 07:26PM
    Sky200868

Yes we do!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list