List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: From a Reva & Jeffrey fan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

From a Reva & Jeffrey fan

Started by calliope at 2009/09/21 05:55AM
    Latest post: 2009/09/25 01:15PM, Views: 1686, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2009/09/25 06:34AM
    Re: From a Reva & Jeffrey fan
    Pam1962

Quote bdsdro: Well, I am a Reva and Jeffrey fan, that HATED the ending. Reva should have end up with the man they portrayed as the man Reva could not live without. Reva's love for Jeffrey is what got her through her pregnancy, her cancer, and everything else. It was cheap and lazy to just end Jeffrey like they did, just to keep him out of the picture for some rushed, contrived Jeva reunion in the last 3 minutes of the show. They basically handed Jeffrey's family over to Josh on a silver platter, and he doesn't even come close to ever deserving it.

#12   2009/09/25 06:35AM
    Pam1962

I didn't watch the last day. I simply cannot abide Josh and Reva. I have watched 47 years but I just loved Jeffrey and Jeffrey and Reva.

#13   2009/09/25 01:15PM
    lovinthesoaps

I have been a GL fan for over 20 yrs and I LOVED Reva and Jeffrey together. I was always a Josh and Reva fan until he married Cassie. I just couldnt get past that. I know that Reva married all of Josh's relatives but him with Cassie just struck me as wrong! If they were going to end it with Josh and Reva then they should have had Jeffrey and Edmund kill eachother and he left her a note telling her he was sorry for abandoning her and Colin. Then she could have moved on but to see Jeffrey out there talking about "returning" to his family and then Josh and Reva holding hands felt cheap and like a cop out. But it's over now and I hope to see all my fav actors from GL filling in all the holes with the other soaps on CBS. I miss them already!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list