List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: From a Reva & Jeffrey fan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

From a Reva & Jeffrey fan

Started by calliope at 2009/09/21 05:55AM
    Latest post: 2009/09/25 01:15PM, Views: 1685, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2009/09/21 05:55AM
    From a Reva & Jeffrey fan
    calliope

Some of you know that I have been a big fan of jeffrey & reva and wanted them to stay together.But...I thought the ending of GL was perfect! The meeting in one year at the lighthouse was a perfect thing for Josh & Reva. I didn't want them to have Josh and Reva in each others arms so soon after Jeffrey's "death". It just wouldn't be right. They way they came together was a good thing. My only problem was that Colin aged 3 years in that one year period!
    May Josh & Reva live happily everafter!
    I guess poor Jeffrey is dead at Edmund's hand or still wandering the earth in search of him.

#2   2009/09/21 06:18AM
    Re: From a Reva & Jeffrey fan
    shorty1943

calliope,
    That is just exactly what I wrote on another thread, I have loved Jeffery and Reva from the beginning, but for some reason was pleased that she and Josh rode off into the sunset together. My only problem was indeed Collin, but Josh will love him as tho he is his own. Guess we should have known...Josh and Reva Always!!
    Our first Monday without our beloved GL.... not going to be easy, I looked on the schedule just to make sure and there was The Price is Right!! Drats!!

#3   2009/09/21 06:47AM
    calliope

Yes, I guess it is truly over. Maybe I will watch the last show again after work today! Wean myself off gradually.

#4   2009/09/21 06:58AM
    shorty1943

I was just thinking this morning, when GL went from radio to tv, we did not own a tv at the time, so must have had to do without it for a while....probably didn't like it then and I really do not like it now....we had no tv then and now look, push a button and there is GL..will ease myself off watching what I have recorded...thanks

#5   2009/09/21 08:11PM
    Sky200868

Look at Natalia, she was due to have the baby in November, then a year later, she had a couple month old baby, which by the looks was hers that she herself just had.
    I guess they did the best they could. I couldnt bring myself to even turn the tv on that I have the dvr on, matter a fact I didnt even watch Cbs today, dont know as if I will.

Patty

#6   2009/09/22 09:14AM
    calliope

I get how you are feeling Patty but if you watch any other CBS soaps, please keep supporting them. It's a dying industry and I hope more don't fall by the wayside. I do enjoy them.

#7   2009/09/22 04:31PM
    Sky200868

Honestly I dont watch any other soaps, when I was younger I would sit on that couch from 12:30 until 4 when they were all over, didnt have a DVR back then, I guess life happened and I just lost interest in them but always taped Guiding Light because it was a show that was in my home since I can remember, so if I had an interest in them I would but in all honesty CBS means nothing to me now. I was busy with appts today.
    Patty

#8   2009/09/22 05:10PM
    bdsdro

Well, I am a Reva and Jeffrey fan, that HATED the ending. Reva should have end up with the man they portrayed as the man Reva could not live without. Reva's love for Jeffrey is what got her through her pregnancy, her cancer, and everything else. It was cheap and lazy to just end Jeffrey like they did, just to keep him out of the picture for some rushed, contrived Jeva reunion in the last 3 minutes of the show. They basically handed Jeffrey's family over to Josh on a silver platter, and he doesn't even come close to ever deserving it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/09/22 05:11PM
    #9   2009/09/23 08:57PM
    PRINCESSANNOD1

I really did love to see Reva and Jeffrey together. But since they where ending the show and had Jeffrey off chasing Edmund. I did kind of like Josh & Reva in the end, if only for their history.

#10   2009/09/24 06:31AM
    nymph

I also hated the ending, it was totally unrealistic and hurried, nothing made sense. My husband and I laughed through the whole thing, my husband is a free lance writer and we watched GL just to find holes in the plots, those writers need new careers. all that outdoor filming this last year WHAT was that all about???????? the whole show was sick.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list