List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Guiding Light's Replacement...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Guiding Light's Replacement...

Started by Tinker-Bell at 2009/09/20 10:39AM
    Latest post: 2009/10/01 03:47AM, Views: 2506, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2009/09/22 01:10PM
    Re: Guiding Light's Replacement...
    Mrs.JamesSpa...

Quote Tinker-Bell: You know we are close to the end of the world, when the "Big Brother" Network "CBS" replaces their oldest daytime drama with a freakin Game Show..."Let's Make A Deal".
    How utterly revolting...

I agree, that was pretty mean to replace a show that has been on for 73 years tv and radio, with a cheesy game show. There basically saying Guiding light meant nothing to them

#22   2009/09/23 06:24PM
    mommaronk

CBS..TAKE YOUR GAME SHOWS AND SHOVE IT! IF I CAN'T HAVE MY SOAP GUIDING LIGHT THEN YOU AREN'T MAKING ANY MONEY IF MY OPINION COUNTS.
    I AM BOYCOTTING CBS, PROCTOR & GAMBLE..ANY PRODUCTS
    THAT TURNED THEIR BACKS ON GUIDING LIGHT AND ITS FANS. I DON'T THINK YOU VALUE THE FANS OR THE CUSTOMERS THAT SUPPORTED CBS ALL THROUGH THE YEARS. THIS HAS BROKEN OUR HEARTS. WE WANT GUIDING LIGHT BACK!
    CBS.. HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THIS IS 2009 AND THAT WITH CABLE..THERE ARE MORE THAN 3 NETWORKS? THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF PROGRAMS TO SURF THROUGH. THANK GOD FOR FOX NEWS, HGTV,TMC, FOOD NETWORK, TLC, DR OZ,TBC JUST TO NAME A FEW..DO YOU GET IT? WE DO NOT **HAVE** TO SETTLE FOR YOUR DAMN GAME SHOW!

#23   2009/09/23 07:53PM
    Mona Lisa

You can bet your sweet money, I'll not be watching price is right. I didn't before, and wont now. I've quit Oprah too. I had already stopped cbs primetime

#24   2009/09/23 07:57PM
    cnglfan

Thank you all for sharing my sentiments exactly!!!!!!! I WANT MY GUIDING LIGHT BACK ! I CAN'T FUNCTION WITHOUT THAT ONE LOUSY HOUR OF THE DAY I CALL " MY TIME". I'VE BEEN A FAN FOR OVER FORTY YEARS .BEFORE TIVO I'D PLAN MY DAY'S AROUND" MY TIME".I'D PLACE EMOTICONS ALL OVER MY REPLY BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW ! PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A NIGHTMARE ALAN SPAULDING IS HAVING AND HE'LL WAKE UP FROM THIS BAD DREAM AND EVERYONE WILL BE BACK FOR MORE GREAT STORIES ,WITH NEW WRITERS OF COURSE.!!!LET'S ALL SHOUT WE WANT OUR GUIDING LIGHT BACK!!!!

#25   2009/10/01 03:47AM
    pink kiity

Monday the new daytime schedule starts lets make a deal at
    10,00 to 11.00-11,00 to 12.00 the price is rightl then 12,00 to 1.00 young and restless. 1,30 to 2,00 dull and boring opps did i say that i mean the bold and the beautiful and then 2.00 to 3,00 as the worlds turns guess i will be sleeping in and i will be getting an extra hour sleep i got one thing to say as Donald trumps said no deal boo hoo -looks like i get and extra hour of sleep next week.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list