List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Guiding Light's Replacement...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Guiding Light's Replacement...

Started by Tinker-Bell at 2009/09/20 10:39AM
    Latest post: 2009/10/01 03:47AM, Views: 2579, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2009/09/20 10:39AM
    Guiding Light's Replacement...
    Tinker-Bell

You know we are close to the end of the world, when the "Big Brother" Network "CBS" replaces their oldest daytime drama with a freakin Game Show..."Let's Make A Deal".
    How utterly revolting...

#2   2009/09/20 02:01PM
    Re: Guiding Light's Replacement...
    MaryLynne

Makes me want to throw up!

#3   2009/09/20 02:37PM
    mdcjjj

Let me join you in a good old puke. I've been upset since Friday. I've really got to get over this, I mean REALLY it's just a TV show. I try convincing myself...

#4   2009/09/20 03:53PM
    pink kiity

so is days of ours lives its the end of it to next year to and there wont be any soap on NBC they had gotten rid all of there soaps after days goes in Sept that the end of the soaps for NBC all of there soap for them will be gone and that is sad besides the reality shows will soon reach the point now will they are wearing out there interest to viewer and will start to disappear there going to end survivor in 2010 and it will be gone to there contract runs out with CBS in 2010 with the last one airing next year in the spring and they didn't renew it and its the highest rate show on TV, and it isn't due to rating why its ending its because of there contact will end with the network then and will run out with CBS i also know those judges show have lower rating than guiding light did and they still keeps them on why not ax them, will you can always sale you TV on eBay

Modified 4 times(s), last time at: 2009/09/20 04:19PM
    #5   2009/09/20 04:58PM
    TeresaOMG

Quote Tinker-Bell: You know we are close to the end of the world, when the "Big Brother" Network "CBS" replaces their oldest daytime drama with a freakin Game Show..."Let's Make A Deal".
    How utterly revolting...

You got that right that is so stupid I hate CBS for doing that to all of us its not fair. who wants to watch a darn game show I sure as heck dont.

#6   2009/09/20 06:00PM
    Beeloo03

Piink Kitty.....has Days of Our Lives been cancelled,too?

OMG in regards to Let's Make a Friggin Deal....UUUGHH!!!

I kept telling everyone, "Please......let's make a deal to NOT watch Let's Make A Deal." I hope that damn shows tanks as fast as can be. Wayne Brady will make me wanna puke, too. Give me back my Josh Lewis, Philip Spaulding, and Alan Spaulding!

#7   2009/09/20 06:04PM
    Beeloo03

Quote mdcjjj: Let me join you in a good old puke. I've been upset since Friday. I've really got to get over this, I mean REALLY it's just a TV show. I try convincing myself...

I swear, I could hug you right now......LOL.....I keep trying to tell myself the same thing ("it's just a tv show...get it together and let it go.....nursing a broken heart over a soap opera is insane"....etc.).

And yet, here I am....doing exactly that (nursing a broken heart over a soap opera). LOL

I want my GL back!

#8   2009/09/20 06:06PM
    1ollie

Quote Beeloo03: Piink Kitty.....has Days of Our Lives been cancelled,too?

OMG in regards to Let's Make a Friggin Deal....UUUGHH!!!

I kept telling everyone, "Please......let's make a deal to NOT watch Let's Make A Deal." I hope that damn shows tanks as fast as can be. Wayne Brady will make me wanna puke, too. Give me back my Josh Lewis, Philip Spaulding, and Alan Spaulding!

That's right ...I'm one that is NOT going to watch it....And that's a promise..

#9   2009/09/20 08:00PM
    Fairoaks

I would rather watch reruns of the weather channel than any Game,talk or reality show on TV...

now we know what the C stands for in CBS...sounds like Rap...

#10   2009/09/20 08:12PM
    PelphreyPosse

NO, Pink Kitty is wrong. Days has not been cancelled nor has ATWT. Pink Kitty just loves to keep stirring things up with all "the things read," but never tells anyone where those "things" are. All the soaps run the risk of cancellation if their ratings don't improve but right now we have 7 soaps. Just no GL!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list