List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Funny little blooper I picked up on in final show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Funny little blooper I picked up on in final show

Started by Beeloo03 at 2009/09/19 07:19AM
    Latest post: 2009/09/23 08:44PM, Views: 5295, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2009/09/20 07:24PM
    Re: Funny little blooper I picked up on in final show
    Fairoaks

Did anyone else notice Phillip appears to be wearing the same brown shoes in the one year later scene...
    Not that it is a big deal but I thought it was funny...

#22   2009/09/20 07:30PM
    lovenoah

I also noticed when looking at the screen caps for the final episode, in the flash forward scene it looked like Jessica Leccia was wearing her pregnancy pad. Natalia looked pregnant in the fast forward. I know that Jessica lost most of her pregnancy weight so it wasn't her belly.

#23   2009/09/20 09:09PM
    KLB79

Springfield is in Illinois. If you look at the license plate on the car James is driving in the finale you can clearly see the Illinois plate. Maybe he said the other coast because Illinois is closer to the East and the West does seem far away. I'm in Michigan and have traveled to the Great Lakes often and have also seen the ocean a few times. At time the view of the ocean and beach are very similar.

#24   2009/09/20 09:35PM
    gidgit5353

Quote lovenoah: I've been to Peapack to see them filming several times over the past year. The most recent was for the last two days of filming. I saw the fast forward scenes being filmed at the ballfield, Doris coming out to Ashley, Mel and Cyrus kissing, Remy & Christina getting married, Alan and Buzz on the porch of Company talking about Phillip's surgery, Daisy talking to James outside the hospital, among others.
    Oh WOW lucky you!!!....are there alot of people watching?..I would of loved to be able to see even just 1 scene...

#25   2009/09/21 04:30AM
    CMath90606

I have always thought that Springfield and Oakdale were on Lake Michigan. The Lighthouse, and the docks in Oakdale. I got a big kick out of James' car being a Mini-Cooper convertible; Daisy, a mini-cooper....... God speed to all who loved this show.

#26   2009/09/21 05:56AM
    Beeloo03

Quote CMath90606: I have always thought that Springfield and Oakdale were on Lake Michigan. The Lighthouse, and the docks in Oakdale. I got a big kick out of James' car being a Mini-Cooper convertible; Daisy, a mini-cooper....... God speed to all who loved this show.

Ahhhh, that's great.......Daisy the "mini-cooper"! I love it!

#27   2009/09/21 06:52AM
    calliope

Speaking of bloopers....did anyone else think Ashley had a wardrobe malfunction when she was hugging Doris goodbye? I rewound and I swear she did.

#28   2009/09/21 03:44PM
    gramie

If I remember correctly Elizabeth's baby died and Alan stole Jackie's baby and Jackie went insane because she new she heard the baby cry. anyone?

#29   2009/09/22 04:20AM
    mdcjjj

Quote lovenoah: I've been to Peapack to see them filming several times over the past year. The most recent was for the last two days of filming. I saw the fast forward scenes being filmed at the ballfield, Doris coming out to Ashley, Mel and Cyrus kissing, Remy & Christina getting married, Alan and Buzz on the porch of Company talking about Phillip's surgery, Daisy talking to James outside the hospital, among others.

How exciting!! I'm in NJ but not so close. I never did it and now I can't, ever! Booo-hoooo.

#30   2009/09/22 07:09AM
    Beeloo03

Quote mdcjjj:

How exciting!! I'm in NJ but not so close. I never did it and now I can't, ever! Booo-hoooo.

Hey, what part of NJ are you in?

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list