List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: The Ending

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Ending

Started by gidgit5353 at 2009/09/18 07:49PM
    Latest post: 2009/09/21 09:33AM, Views: 824, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2009/09/18 07:49PM
    The Ending
    gidgit5353

From reading everyones opinion on the ending...all I can say I guess they couldn't please everyone...we are all different & of course have different opinions...for example if Jeffery had come back alot of ppl would of said "aww I wanted Josh & Reva to be together Always"..the way it ended was fine with me I just didn't want it to end!! I've watched this show for over 40 yrs when it was on only 15 minutes...but I guess I'm going to have to live without it cuz it's gone....I do hope that another station takes it on but nobody did when the other soaps went off...so now what to do with that hour...maybe housework lol.

#2   2009/09/19 07:02AM
    Re: The Ending
    Yarny

Maybe I'll check back with Soaps.com on September 18, 2010 at 12:00 noon. Maybe by then CBS will have something better figured out. There are new young writers graduating from Berkley's writing program just chomping at the bit for an opportunity to write good dialogue. Jeffrey won't come home now even if he did get Edmund. He will be hooked up with Mallet and Dinah in some under cover spy thriller, He won't want Reva and Collin involved in his dangerous life. He will think them better off with safe old Josh. Was lizzie having a boy? She would have named him Allan William.

#3   2009/09/20 09:25PM
    gidgit5353

If they could keep all the cast plus all the older cast that came back I bet their ratings would go to the top...even though it takes me awhile to get used to someone new I'd even like it if they had to hire new people for the parts for people that couldn't stay...but they won't even do that because of the money crunch...or so they say they have 1...I wonder why Guiding Light is so short on money & all the other shows seem to be doing fine...some of them have even hired new people to play new parts...you would think that with Guiding Light being on for so many yrs they would be doing fine in the money dept? JMO

#4   2009/09/21 09:33AM
    Sky200868

I thought it was a perfect ending, a wish they would have something after the end part, with all the cast saying goodbye, that would of been nice to see. I didnt understand showing Jeffrey and Edmond if they werent going to bring them back that made no sense to me, to keep us wondering? lol thats kinda silly since the show was over.

Patty

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list