List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: 4 Musketeer's

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

4 Musketeer's

Started by 1ollie at 2009/09/18 01:33PM
    Latest post: 2009/09/21 09:51PM, Views: 1402, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2009/09/19 07:55PM
    Re: 4 Musketeer's
    mamerk

:))

Quote Debbie Lynn: I am a big fan of the four musketeers to, like most of you I grew up with them and raised my family with them, I am so happy that they all ended up together and Mihelle and Danny being home again was a nice touch. Anybody remember the days of Nick, coming to visit at Christmas time and all the "magic" that happened when he was around.

I loved it when Nick would be on around Christmas...the magic he brought to the holidays would transport me back to when I was a child. I also enjoyed it when H.B. then Ross would read The Christmas Story to the children. Those are just a few of the great memories that I have from years gone by.

#12   2009/09/20 05:47AM
    mdcjjj

Quote Debbie Lynn: I am a big fan of the four musketeers to, like most of you I grew up with them and raised my family with them, I am so happy that they all ended up together and Mihelle and Danny being home again was a nice touch. Anybody remember the days of Nick, coming to visit at Christmas time and all the "magic" that happened when he was around.

I LOVED the Nick story line--and then they just dropped it. Not sure why, maybe that actor passed away?

#13   2009/09/21 07:28AM
    1ollie

Quote Bizzie Fan: I was so glad that they put the 4 Muskateer's back together for the ending. It is so sad that it took the ending of GL to get the four of them back together. Watching them through high school and then when Phillip and Beth ran away. Those were the days. Ah! what sweet memories.

They were sweet memories.And I also like it @ christmas time with Nick...Does any one know how long ago that was?

#14   2009/09/21 09:10AM
    Glfansince78

Funny, I was just posting about the 4 Musketeers on another thread, and remembering that the prom episode showing the 4 pictures of the 4 Musketeers was my way of knowing I was pregnant with my second. He is now almost 23 years old. So the 4 musketeers prom was around 23 1/2 years ago. Nick showed up for many years, and quit showing up I'd guess around 10 years ago? Anyone else have any guesses as to when that stopped? I really missed him that first year he stopped coming! Could it be that was the beginning of the end, when the writers lost the art of intricately-woven soap storylines that ran for months and maybe even years--just like life, but nuttier-- and cliff-hangers?

#15   2009/09/21 10:02AM
    jacobs nana

I was glad to see these friends reunite again after all these years. I just loved the love story between Beth and Phillip.

Does anyone remember the Kelly and Morgan story? I loved that s/l line. I had just gotten married almost 30 years ago when this took place so I could really appreciate the love between these 2 characters. Loved it when they went to Laurel Falls.

I watched the final show twice. Happy the way it ended but sad that it ended.

#16   2009/09/21 09:51PM
    1ollie

Quote jacobs nana: I was glad to see these friends reunite again after all these years. I just loved the love story between Beth and Phillip.

Does anyone remember the Kelly and Morgan story? I loved that s/l line. I had just gotten married almost 30 years ago when this took place so I could really appreciate the love between these 2 characters. Loved it when they went to Laurel Falls.

I watched the final show twice. Happy the way it ended but sad that it ended.

Oh my...you just made me remember those two great actors...I see Kelly every now and then on life time. But those were THE GOOD OLD DAYS...

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list