List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: The "ending" & The Lone Wolf

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "ending" & The Lone Wolf

Started by wynn at 2009/09/18 01:17PM
    Latest post: 2009/09/21 03:30PM, Views: 2442, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2009/09/18 07:15PM
    Re: The
    Tammer

Quote bdsdro: Well, I don't like the ending for Jeffrey. It was lazy and sloppy, and gave no satisfaction to me as a fan of Jeffrey. Noone will ever convince me, Jeffrey enjoyed the chase more than being home with his family.

I don't want to have to imagine endings in a series finale. It should have been played out.

Jonathan should have told Reva.

If they weren't gonna end with Jeffeva together, at least let Jeffrey be there for his son.

It was completely disgraceful to end a fan fav character like that.

ITA!!

#12   2009/09/18 08:27PM
    michaelee

Quote Tammer:
    Quote michaelee: Actually, I think that Jeffrey went back to San Cristobal, where his beloved Cassie is waiting for him at the palace. He and Edmund will forever be at odds with each other.

Cassie is gross, and I never want to think of her and Jeffrey together. Cassie was good with Richard.
    JMO

So, we do agree because Jeffrey is Richard. He left the story the way he came in, full of mystery and intrigue.

#13   2009/09/18 08:30PM
    edge of night

Quote mamarock: Jeffrey was always the free spirit to me, and I believe Reva took alot of that away from him.

I loved the ending, cause now I can always think of Jeffrey chasing the bad guys and protecting people everywhere.

I was also glad to see Evil Eddie not bite the dust, he has been a fav of mine for years!
    ITA....Jeffrey and Eddie, Mallet and Dinah Lone wolves all over Springfield i cried through the whole eppy so sad

#14   2009/09/19 07:26AM
    shorty1943

tvguide.ca/soaps/suds/
    There is a great interview with Kim Zimmer, it lets you see what she thought about her life with Josh. She was hurt both as Kim and as Reva when they put Josh with Cassie. Just my opinion that she would have been happier with Jeffery. She also tells some of her feelings about the writers and new producer of GL....she has some good points as to what might be the reason that GL went off the air.. I am so going to miss her and all the GL family..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/09/19 07:28AM
    #15   2009/09/19 08:02AM
    catwoman30189

I was also upset about the ending!! I loved Josh and Reva together before Jeffery but when Reva married him I felt like she had moved on finally. I understand he is out there protecting everyone but I think it was a copout to end the show that way. I was glad they showed the other characters happy and with potential mates.

#16   2009/09/19 09:06AM
    Tammer

Quote michaelee:
    Quote Tammer:
    Quote michaelee: Actually, I think that Jeffrey went back to San Cristobal, where his beloved Cassie is waiting for him at the palace. He and Edmund will forever be at odds with each other.

Cassie is gross, and I never want to think of her and Jeffrey together. Cassie was good with Richard.
    JMO

So, we do agree because Jeffrey is Richard. He left the story the way he came in, full of mystery and intrigue.

No, we don't agree, Jeffrey was not Richard. He was robbed of a great exit.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/09/19 09:07AM
    #17   2009/09/19 09:11AM
    Tammer

Quote bdsdro: Well, I don't like the ending for Jeffrey. It was lazy and sloppy, and gave no satisfaction to me as a fan of Jeffrey. Noone will ever convince me, Jeffrey enjoyed the chase more than being home with his family.

I don't want to have to imagine endings in a series finale. It should have been played out.

Jonathan should have told Reva.

If they weren't gonna end with Jeffeva together, at least let Jeffrey be there for his son.

It was completely disgraceful to end a fan fav character like that.

My opinion EXACTLY!!!
    Jonathon would never have kept that information from his mother..that's just not the Jonathon we know and love. Jeffrey would never leave Reva to live a life forever not knowing he was alive.
    Reva chose Jeffrey over Josh, that told us her love for him ran deep, I don't believe she would have been mad enough at him for "staying dead" for a while to catch Edmund.
    The entire ending of the show was an insult to long time fans. Sloppy and poorly written.
    What a shame.
    JMO

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list