List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: The "ending" & The Lone Wolf

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "ending" & The Lone Wolf

Started by wynn at 2009/09/18 01:17PM
    Latest post: 2009/09/21 03:30PM, Views: 2428, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2009/09/18 02:03PM
    Re: The
    Deerwood

Wellllllllllllllllllll... I don't like the Lone Wolf...... I wanted so much for Jeffrey to get back to Reva and his son..... something he thought he would never have in his lifetime. I was hoping Jeffrey would take out Edmund and it would be over. Glad to see others moving back into town buttttt BIG DEAL with show off the air that's not going anywhere. I cried when Alan died and I didn't even like him until later... he saved his son...... Oh I'm getting off the subject of the Lone Wolf but can't help it... all ties in. Not happy that Jeffrey didn't get back to Reva.

#2   2009/09/18 02:54PM
    Tammer

Quote Deerwood: Wellllllllllllllllllll... I don't like the Lone Wolf...... I wanted so much for Jeffrey to get back to Reva and his son..... something he thought he would never have in his lifetime. I was hoping Jeffrey would take out Edmund and it would be over. Glad to see others moving back into town buttttt BIG DEAL with show off the air that's not going anywhere. I cried when Alan died and I didn't even like him until later... he saved his son...... Oh I'm getting off the subject of the Lone Wolf but can't help it... all ties in. Not happy that Jeffrey didn't get back to Reva.

I agree with you! I'm really disappointed.
    This ending sucked, they should have 2 endings, at least we wouldn't be left hanging.
    Not all longtime fans like Reva with Josh..BOOO!!!!

#3   2009/09/18 03:24PM
    mamarock

Jeffrey was always the free spirit to me, and I believe Reva took alot of that away from him.

I loved the ending, cause now I can always think of Jeffrey chasing the bad guys and protecting people everywhere.

I was also glad to see Evil Eddie not bite the dust, he has been a fav of mine for years!

#4   2009/09/18 03:29PM
    michaelee

Actually, I think that Jeffrey went back to San Cristobal, where his beloved Cassie is waiting for him at the palace. He and Edmund will forever be at odds with each other.

#5   2009/09/18 04:00PM
    DMfan

Quote michaelee: Actually, I think that Jeffrey went back to San Cristobal, where his beloved Cassie is waiting for him at the palace. He and Edmund will forever be at odds with each other.

Haha. Wouldn't that be GREAT?

#6   2009/09/18 06:26PM
    wanita

Thank you Wynn..you finally helped me have closeure, what you said make sense

#7   2009/09/18 06:32PM
    bdsdro

Well, I don't like the ending for Jeffrey. It was lazy and sloppy, and gave no satisfaction to me as a fan of Jeffrey. Noone will ever convince me, Jeffrey enjoyed the chase more than being home with his family.

I don't want to have to imagine endings in a series finale. It should have been played out.

Jonathan should have told Reva.

If they weren't gonna end with Jeffeva together, at least let Jeffrey be there for his son.

It was completely disgraceful to end a fan fav character like that.

#8   2009/09/18 07:14PM
    Tammer

Quote michaelee: Actually, I think that Jeffrey went back to San Cristobal, where his beloved Cassie is waiting for him at the palace. He and Edmund will forever be at odds with each other.

Cassie is gross, and I never want to think of her and Jeffrey together. Cassie was good with Richard.
    JMO

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/09/18 07:15PM
    1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list