List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Fox Network

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Fox Network

Started by Tinker-Bell at 2009/09/18 01:16PM
    Latest post: 2009/10/03 11:29PM, Views: 1340, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2009/09/18 01:16PM
    Fox Network
    Tinker-Bell

Since it is heavily rumored the "shadow government" is a blanket for CBS, NBC, ABC, it would seem feasible to me that the "Guiding Light" would have attempted to cut a deal with Fox Network, an independent network. This perhaps could have saved the show. I truly steer clear of all of the other Networks with the exception of the 3pm slot for the GL. Since the last show aired, I will not watch those networks anymore.
    Let their ratings fall, if you care so much about the GL, let CBS know.

#2   2009/09/18 01:23PM
    Re: Fox Network
    mat317

There's nothing on daytime, or cbs worth watching anymore--lets create more witches and devilposessed blondes and PLEASE...jerry jerry jerry
    Thats what the world's comign to

#3   2009/09/18 07:29PM
    ojudy59

what about all of these talk shows and court tv, come on, life is hard enough without seeing these idiots find out who the daddy is on tv, or a judge that doesnt listen, myself i will not watch this, GL gave me an opportunity to visit with friends for an hour. I will saddly miss my daily visits.

#4   2009/09/19 04:53AM
    pink kiity

yeah there nothing on at nighttime i watch jay Leno now that's he back but all of the stuff that's have been bringing on TV is junk its goes to show how TV had changes i remember when TV was good when they had on the old shows now there killing the night time shows to i might as well sell my TV on e bay.

#5   2009/09/19 06:47AM
    Beeloo03

It's funny....not only have I always watched the CBS soaps (GL being my favorite because I just always felt so CONNECTED and COMFORTABLE with the characters and Springfield), but it's led me to also keeping CBS on later in the day for the local news, etc.

Last night, we had CBS news on (NYC affiliate) and I told my husband to change to a different channel because I'm so angry with CBS and don't want to watch anything on that channel anymore! LOL

#6   2009/09/25 02:11PM
    ojudy59

I agree, i would keep the tv on CBS because that is just where it stayed after GL, i would also watch the local news on CBS, but now i watch the local news on ABC and i watch TBS or TVLAND, i just can not believe that they would have taken something that was running for long off the air, this could have become bigger then it really was, just because it was the longest running show on TV, i dont know anything else from any other station that was still running for over 72 yrs, does anyone else? The disappointment and saddness i have right now goes beyond losing GL, CBS distroyed an ICON, tossed aside the fact that this was the longes running show on TV how STUPID ARE THEY, the owner of GL had the opportunity to bring more viewers to the show with all the controversy over CBS cancelling GL, if they would have moved it to another station, they would have been heros for saving this icon!! How STUPID THEY WERE ALSO!!!!

#7   2009/09/25 07:06PM
    Sky200868

I have not watched CBS since the last show of Guiding Light, no interest in watching a station that took our show away from us! I hope there ratings drop, stocks, P&G sales, whatever can drop I hope it does!
    Patty

#8   2009/10/03 11:29PM
    Sky200868

Any word on CBS ratings? as of late? I do hope they have lost alot of viewers!

Patty

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list