List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: And next on GL..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

And next on GL..

Started by 1ollie at 2009/09/18 01:07PM
    Latest post: 2009/09/21 09:46PM, Views: 2576, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2009/09/20 06:23PM
    Re: And next on GL..
    Nyema

:-) you can find episodes of g/l on AOL TV I FOND IT AND STILL CAN'T GET ENOUGH I GUESS I LIKE TESING MYSELF THINKING IT'S COMING BACK EVEN THOUGH I KNOW IT'S LIGHTS OUT FOR US G/L ADDICTS BUT I AM STILL HOPING I AM LOST AFTER ALL THESE 54 YRS OF MINE A SMALL TRIBUTE TOO MY MOMA WHO I LOST IN 07 SSSHE WOULD BE SO UPSET AND TRYING TOO PRETEND LIKE SHE WASNT CRYING OVER A SOAP GOD BLESS US ALL

#22   2009/09/20 07:35PM
    Fairoaks

did anyone else hear that the characters of Reva and Josh would be moving to Oakdale/ATWT? since they ended the show one year later... if this was to be happening... I would assume they would have to wait until next year...

#23   2009/09/21 12:06PM
    Glfansince78

Quote Fairoaks: did anyone else hear that the characters of Reva and Josh would be moving to Oakdale/ATWT? since they ended the show one year later... if this was to be happening... I would assume they would have to wait until next year...

hmmmm....With Tom Pelphry...? I heard Pelphry won't be Jonathan though, so it would be pretty odd to have Reva and Josh there in Oakdale acting like they don't notice Reva's son lives there too! But hey! We've been willing to stretch our imaginations for our soap way further than that, haven't we, Reva-Clone fans?

#24   2009/09/21 12:57PM
    Two to Tango

I keep looking at the TV. It would be ending right now! Instead, just silence, no picture, no GL! When will I ever get used to this?

#25   2009/09/21 09:46PM
    1ollie

Quote Glfansince78:
    Quote Fairoaks: did anyone else hear that the characters of Reva and Josh would be moving to Oakdale/ATWT? since they ended the show one year later... if this was to be happening... I would assume they would have to wait until next year...

hmmmm....With Tom Pelphry...? I heard Pelphry won't be Jonathan though, so it would be pretty odd to have Reva and Josh there in Oakdale acting like they don't notice Reva's son lives there too! But hey! We've been willing to stretch our imaginations for our soap way further than that, haven't we, Reva-Clone fans?

I know that's right I sure would...Just to see my great actors.......again...I sure miss them.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list