List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: And next on GL..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

And next on GL..

Started by 1ollie at 2009/09/18 01:07PM
    Latest post: 2009/09/21 09:46PM, Views: 2508, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2009/09/18 01:07PM
    And next on GL..
    1ollie

%( I have already seen GL.. here in Texas. And it was wonderful.. I cried my eyes out..And it made me cry even more when they DIDN'T say next on GL.....

#2   2009/09/18 01:14PM
    Re: And next on GL..
    mat317

What was shocking after it ended, Katie Couric came on and said "Welcome to the FINAL newsbreak"
    CBS is going to lose so much now
    At least something I can dance to...
    Wasn't there a reference to Josh writing a book? hhmmmm

#3   2009/09/18 01:30PM
    akwood

Quote 1ollie: I have already seen GL.. here in Texas. And it was wonderful.. I cried my eyes out..And it made me cry even more when they DIDN'T say next on GL.....

that killed me too!

#4   2009/09/18 01:55PM
    1ollie

Quote akwood:
    Quote 1ollie: I have already seen GL.. here in Texas. And it was wonderful.. I cried my eyes out..And it made me cry even more when they DIDN'T say next on GL.....

that killed me too!

And at the very end....Where it said THE END.....I just cant believe it.. IT'S BEEN AN HOUR AND I'M STILL CRYING...

#5   2009/09/18 02:06PM
    Rosie Butter...

Quote akwood:

that killed me too!

Add me to the list too!! I knew it was not coming and I still waited for it.

#6   2009/09/18 04:04PM
    Debbie Lynn

I am glad to know I wasn' the only one, It really hit home when there was no "Coming up on GL", I thought maybe they would go to a shot of the cast all waving good-bye, but I really think the ending with Josh & Reva "always" and the ligthouse in the background was a good ending.

#7   2009/09/18 06:12PM
    wanita

I think the ending was good if they would'nt have left a cliff hanger. Like what happened to jeffery?

#8   2009/09/18 07:11PM
    ojudy59

Quote 1ollie:
    Quote akwood:

that killed me too!

And at the very end....Where it said THE END.....I just cant believe it.. IT'S BEEN AN HOUR AND I'M STILL CRYING...

I have to agree, i was not able to watch thursday and friday's show until today, just finishing watching, I feel like I just said goodbye to a very good friend. I am soooo sad, every now and then the tears just fall. I know its a soap, but i am going to miss all of them so much.

#9   2009/09/18 09:20PM
    Pankyg

When I was a teenager my mom and I would fight over who got to watch their soap at 3:00 pm on the "big tv" and who got stuck on the 13" in their room. Of course my mom had to watch General Hospital, but I loved Guiding Light and still do 25 years later. I think it's a shame and a real big slap in the face for the soap industry to have this show canceled. I hope some of our favorite actors and actresses wind up on other shows. I really feel like I lost a friend tonight.

#10   2009/09/18 09:33PM
    Karrie

I hope someone realizes what an awful mistake it was to end GL...so many of us are so sad about this. GL is irreplacable. I hope something is done soon to undo this error.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list