List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Fletcher Reade (maybe spoiler )

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Fletcher Reade (maybe spoiler )

Started by Gorillagirl2 at 2009/09/17 03:25PM
    Latest post: 2009/10/03 09:16PM, Views: 3253, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2009/09/20 03:07PM
    Re: Fletcher Reade (maybe spoiler )
    michaelee

It was certainly a pleasant surprise to see Fletcher pop up when he did. I think he was the medicine Alex needed to go on. Although she and Alan have had some fierce fights over the years, I know her brother was very close and dear to her. Had Fletcher not appeared when he did, then God only knows how Alex would have handled Alan's death. She seemed so lost.

#12   2009/09/20 06:06PM
    Beeloo03

Wow, I had no idea that Fletcher's surprise appearance would affect me like it did......I balled like a baby when he showed up!

#13   2009/09/20 07:19PM
    Fairoaks

One of the highlights for me this final week was seeing Fletch on the show...
    He was one of my favorite characters from back in the 80's when I first started watching Guiding Light everyday...

#14   2009/09/21 10:32AM
    Phillygirl06

Quote Gorillagirl2: I was so happy to see Fletcher today....for all people in the whole world to be there for Alexandra Spaulding , that was perfect, and a long time coming. It just makes me even sadder that the show is ending. I cried right along with Alex as Flechter held her her, mourning for Alan and our beloved GL.

I thought Fletcher looked really good! He must have had some work done or something...cause he looked older 20 years ago, LOL. Whatever it was, it sure worked for him. I always loved Fletch!

#15   2009/09/21 02:48PM
    STIC-GIRL1987

I was soooo happy to see Fletch walk through Alexandra's door. I fell in love with them as a couple 20 yrs ago when their plane crashed on that island. I was glued to my TV when they got together again in 1994/1995 and so sad when they broke up. She always loved him and he her. Only wish I knew where they took off to...hopefully they are enjoying "nude frolics in the lagoon".(quote from a 1994 epi..plane ride home after spending time on their island where they made love for the first time...oh, and they made love on the plane too!) Lord, I am a fan!

#16   2009/09/22 04:22AM
    mdcjjj

Quote STIC-GIRL1987: I was soooo happy to see Fletch walk through Alexandra's door. I fell in love with them as a couple 20 yrs ago when their plane crashed on that island. I was glued to my TV when they got together again in 1994/1995 and so sad when they broke up. She always loved him and he her. Only wish I knew where they took off to...hopefully they are enjoying "nude frolics in the lagoon".(quote from a 1994 epi..plane ride home after spending time on their island where they made love for the first time...oh, and they made love on the plane too!) Lord, I am a fan!

I can't remember now--when they crashed, was it 'this' Alexandra, or the previous one?

#17   2009/09/22 02:05PM
    STIC-GIRL1987

It was the first Alex that crashed on the island with Fletcher. They had one love scene on the island and then Roger shows up and it goes nowhere though Fletch does not give up on her for quite some time...well, he never really gave up on her I suppose. I can only remember one more kiss between he and BM and that was at the airport when she was leaving..."to get her head together". The next time we saw Alex, Marj Dusay was playing the role. Do you remember that he had been running thru jungles looking for her when she reappeared?

#18   2009/10/03 09:16PM
    1ollie

I just keep remembering Fletcher.. And when Alex finally started crying...OH, It just makes me think about GL... I miss it soooo much.....

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list