List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Fletcher Reade (maybe spoiler )

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Fletcher Reade (maybe spoiler )

Started by Gorillagirl2 at 2009/09/17 03:25PM
    Latest post: 2009/10/03 09:16PM, Views: 3089, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2009/09/17 03:25PM
    Fletcher Reade (maybe spoiler )
    Gorillagirl2

I was so happy to see Fletcher today....for all people in the whole world to be there for Alexandra Spaulding , that was perfect, and a long time coming. It just makes me even sadder that the show is ending. I cried right along with Alex as Flechter held her her, mourning for Alan and our beloved GL.

#2   2009/09/17 03:32PM
    Re: Fletcher Reade (maybe spoiler )
    GLandWT

I too was glad to see Fletcher and he was in character with his hat. I remember the two of them together years ago. I thought about him when Ed went to ask Holly to come away with him. At first, I thought Fletcher was in Holly's room...but I realized she was just surprised to see Ed.

#3   2009/09/17 08:01PM
    dieseljayne

Who is Fletcher? Is he an old lover of Alex's or what & when was he on? How many years ago?

#4   2009/09/17 08:49PM
    PelphreyPosse

It took Fletcher to make Alex let go of all the pain she was holding on to. Have you ever been to a funeral perhaps someone in your family, and noticed how you could greet folks you know but are not emotionally attached to for hours on end, but let someone come into the funeral home that you really love and care about and all of the sudden you let go of a lot of the pain you are holding back inside of you. That's what happened today with Alex.

#5   2009/09/17 09:16PM
    pink kiity

he was married to holly and they have a daughter togethers and
    was on way back in guiding light hey day i remember him.

#6   2009/09/18 04:30AM
    MaryTX

Quote pink kiity: he was married to holly and they have a daughter togethers and
    was on way back in guiding light hey day i remember him.

Do you remember the name of the daughter? Was he married to Holly in between her Roger times? I think the actress who plays Alex was REALLY SURPRISED to see him...she really did honestly let all her feelings out...were they just friends, or did they have a love interest?

#7   2009/09/18 05:59AM
    Rosie Butter...

Holly and Fletcher daughter's name is Meg. She was born, I think 1996, and she was a beutiful child with down syndrome. Holly and Fletcher both look so great. Holly/MG always was so pretty, not Hollywood pretty(fake like), but such a natural pretty. I too loved seeing Fletcher in his hat! It was so sad to see Alex just fall in arms letting it all go. Alex/MD was just a picture of perfection on how Alex would handle things. When Phillip said Alan was gone and she asked, "where did he go." It left my stomach in knots.

#8   2009/09/18 06:52AM
    calliope

Fletcher looked as great yesterday as he ever has. Always one of my favorites and it was a surprise for me to see him. I didn't know he would reappear!

#9   2009/09/20 02:12PM
    biancarosa

Who is Ben that Bill asked Fletcher about? Alex is such a convincing actress. I was as pleased as she was to see Fletcher--I could feel her happiness when she saw him.

#10   2009/09/20 02:43PM
    mdcjjj

Holly and Fletcher both have held up incredibly well. He was always one of my favorite characters since day 1. Ben was Fletcher's adopted son (son of his previous wife Maeve...were they married? I can't remember. Anyway, Ben has been dead for some time now; he went nuts and killed himself in classic soap-opera style.

Meg was a beautiful child and I loved that story line. I thought it odd that Holly didn't mention her at all on this visit to Springfield.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list